Chiiiiiii... podi..

As the Moon slowly falls into a deep slumber.. gushing its deep secrets to his companion... The Sun started to bloom up wishing for something... Witnessing the secret, the Sun stood startled hot turning warmer and warmer.. The sun rays peeping through the window slits.. warmed up the room reaching till their blankets..

Those warm rays hit her tiring eyelids disturbing her peaceful sleep.. she snuggled into her sun to hide from those warm rays.. his beard was enough to give her the coziness and darkness needed to hide.. those warm yet damp coarse hair partially drenched in sweat were soothing on her cheeks.. as she cocooned more into him, he automatically comforted himself according to her move.. she could feel something pricky grazing her forehead.. and on her cheek too.. As she inhaled and exhaled, she could sense an intoxicating scent.. her recent addiction.. her forever favorite scent.. which no cosmetics or chemist could match.. she gets drown inhaling more of his sweet scent...

All those prickly things.. Though pricky she wanted more of it.. she comforted her cheek to the mix of tingly pricky surface.. As she nestled in, she could hear a mellifluous sound.. the sweetest rhythm that comforted her all night... her cheek swirled on it as if thanking it for giving her the solace she needed all these years.. for letting her have a peaceful sleep.. she snuggled in more..

Whenever she snuggled she could sense some difference each time.. first it was pricking.. then it felt tickling... then a soothing melody which felt more comforting than a mother's lullaby..

and now, something slightly heavy on her.. on her arm.. or around her shoulder.. or embracing her.. she tried to shrug off but still no change.. Just a sense of increase in coziness is what she felt.. she curled in her dainty fingers.. still something felt odd and heavy.. she could sense something unusual.. she had to let her lashes free from those never-ending hugs.. to let open her eyelids... those smudged orbs had to bloom.. as the eyelids parted.. her pupils dilated seeing herself in such state..

She was lying on a well built non-feminine chest holding something.. a bead.. her eyes roamed down.. her legs intertwined on a disheveled veshti.. covering the bare legs.. a manly arm wrapped around her slightly bare waist.. a piece of cloth barring their skin from brushing each other..

For a moment everything went dark.. she fluttered her lashes to reach the light.. oh no wait.. that hand on her waist has his kada.. her finger holding a bead within her palm, rolled it up from her palm to finger, held it between index and thumb finger... yes its his rudraksh.. the pieces of cloth barring them was a shirt.. yes his shirt.. it was covering her front supported in his hold from behind..

Not knowing what has happened.. what would have happened.. what bought them to this state.. her eyes brimmed up slightly.. but the only thing that comforted her thundering heart is that it was KATHIR not anyone else.. she knew that scent.. his scent.. everything was his.. she knew it for sure.. even if blindfolded she would knew it... all of his.. but wanted to recheck capturing the dismiss.. she wanted to look at his face.. she wanted to see him now.. she has to do it for herself.. to compose her thundering heart.. when she was about to lift her face..

he adjusted his chin on her head pulling her in more closer to him.. she blushed as her lips brushed against his rudraksh.. feeling his tickling beard, she arched away from his chest to his shoulder to his arm... squeezing herself out from his embrace... he leaned forward and hugged her, even more, closer.. she laying in his arm, the other arm, wrapped her automatically, pulling her closer to his chest, where she laid the whole night.. he brushed his lips against her forehead.. a shy smile crept on her lips yet she couldn't enjoy this moment completely.. not knowing what happened.. whether something happened between them.. how could have it happened.. has it happened.. did it really happen.. did she let him.. did he gave in to hers.. her mind was popping out 1000s of question.. merely every question resembled alike.. did it happen.?

she was trying hard to remember things.. at least something.. anything.. at least one thing.. but couldn't remember nothing having him this close.. not just her mind, her entire being wasn't working.. all she knew was only one thing.. that was working.. she was inconsolably blushing..

she unwilling tried hard to sneak out from his hold.. she tried to turn with caution.. he pulled her closer to him.. she could feel him on her bareback.. his breath burning her exposed skin.. she had goosebumps erupting all over.. She let her skin settle with those lust pimples.. as she composed herself.. she tried to snuggle out.. his hands against her bosoms went firm... saving herself from his protective embrace.. sneaking her arms between his arms and herself.. hugging herself she came out from his hold immediately.. with the sudden movement..

ouch.. oh no.. no.. he didn't let her go.. his shirt betrayed her, helping his owner.. his shirt got stuck in his hold.. she had no choice.. either let go of his shirt and stand bare in front of her sleeping baby.. or pulls back his shirt with full ownership as on him.. she chose the later.. as she started pulling her eyes never left his visage.. chanting not wanting him to open his eyes..

M : kadavulae.. pch.. varudha paru.. she pouted.. cursing the shirt.. begging the shirt.. pls pls.. vandhura da chellam.. vandhuruma.. as she begged.. his shirt gave him.. like him to her pleadings.. the shirt came out in heist.. she shut her eyes tight.. when he snuggled on the pillow.. he was slightly disturbed but still in her magical spell.. happa.. she relieved a breath.. holding his shirt at the right place..

she looked around for her 6yard companion.. it was near his leg.. his shirt beside.. the shirt which he was wearing the other night... her head was spinning not knowing what happened.. did they really make it.. did she just let in him.. did he just gave into her.. wasn't it something natural yet unusual.. but yet to be cherished forever.. and there she stood cold handed holding his shirt on her thundering heart, no memory of last night.. her face was flushed but her eyes reflected only confusion.. slight guilt for not remembering anything about the special moment.. but still a small sparkle that finally he had accepted her.. though she was glad about being in his embrace in such a state but it would have been much more soothing if she had been able to remember things that happened between them..

he swirled comforting himself to the pillow.. holding onto it.. she saw it.. her eyes almost popped out.. jaw dropped down agape.. all those marks... what are those.. are those really.. did she give him.. her mouth went wide o-ed.. she covered her mouth in shock.. before he could wake up she slipped off from his shirt to her attire..

On hearing her bangles jiggle... his eyes opened to a blissful morning scene.. his tiring eyes got enchanted with lust.. though she wasn't facing him.. his eyes were roaming all over her.. inch by inch.. her third eye insisted her to look back.. as she turned he helped himself with his elbow to sit, seeing his movements, she turned to the other side.. he wasn't shying away like usual.. she knew the tinge of desire in that pair of eyes.. which she knew just few days back.. that gave her combination of panic and chill vibes down her spine.. he easily guessed what was running in her mind.. he stretched his arms wide.. as if inviting her for a hug.. her eyes popped out seeing all those love bites.. feeling the pain with the inch of redness..

K : shh.. he hissed in pain.. paavi.. covering his face with the shirt nearby.. chi podi.. he shied away and walked towards her..

M : her jaw gave up to gravity.. yedhu di uh.. she pouted..

K : seri thallu thallu.. thalaiku vera kulikanum.. he walked away with a wink and M stood still like a statue of shock..

M within herself : ena achu ivahaluku... na pana vendiyadhu elam ivaha pandraha.. ena nadandhurukum nu vera theriyalayae.. onum vera nyabagam ilayae.. iyo muruga.. she didnt know what to pray for..