SMB's Ideas to Increase Business Productivity during Corona

With the rise in the corona cases, the world is suffering and so are the businesses of the people. The number of US cases topped 32,000 and at least 400 people have left for the heavenly abode due to the novel coronavirus. Currently, the world is in shock and people are suffering from their businesses as well.

The small and medium-sized businesses are not in a stable condition and trying to manage the effects of the outbreak proficiently. As the workers cannot visit office spaces for the business, so tactics and techniques are a requirement for the efficient management of the business remotely. Yes, remotely, as the cloud is the only thing that can help the running of a business company during this situation.

The whole management and working of the companies have to be performed remotely and for it, the proper cloud service is a requirement. The priority is to avail of a service that helps the SMBs with a smoother workflow without hampering the work continuity of any employees.

Then there are other ways as well to increase the business productivity in the time of Corona. During this outbreak, improving the growth of the business is a necessity. If companies stunt their productivity, the growth of people involved in its working also gets affected.

The Productivity of SMBs During this Crisis

The use of cloud services is not something that one should consider only during a situation like the present. It is always a smart choice to go with the cloud. A company not only can use and offer the advantage of remote accessibility but also can avail more perks from the cloud.

During this COVID-19 outbreak, it is the responsibility of businesses to work on the cloud. Even when it is a necessity to switch to cloud services, you should know about the benefits of switching to it.

Here are some of the added ways to increase business productivity.

1. Automation:

The tools of automation can help the SMBs to focus more on the other aspects of the business to increase productivity. It loosens the time boundation so that employees can focus on their work without sub-consciously thinking about their travelling time to and back home.

If it is an accounting firm then QuickBooks on cloud can come in handy for the automation process. It saves valuable time, manpower, in turn, increasing the return on investment of the business.

2. Cloud Connectivity:

The businesses need to manage and work without asking their employees to commute during these tough times. To protect manpower from contaminations and fall within the clutches of this virus, cloud hosting service is a requirement.

The work from home policy comes with a lot of managerial work for the team. Thankfully, remote access is just one aspect of it to make things easier. While choosing the cloud service you should see the benefits of it like advanced security and 99.99% uptime.

3. Employee Engagement:

If you are from a business background then you are well aware of the fact that engaged employees are more productive and deliver better customer service. Small and medium-sized businesses cannot afford low to no employee engagement.

Where each employee has a viable contribution, the need for their involvement matters a lot for the organization. There should be good communication between everyone in the business. To tap on that effective communication, it becomes imperative to use mediums like messengers and email with a proper internet connection.

4. Customer Service:

The relationship of the business with the customer is what determines its success. Any customer would prefer that their issues are resolved as soon as possible.

An efficient cloud service provider assures of 24x7 technical support with highly skilled professionals working for you. The technical support guarantees to remain available for the customers 24x7 via call, chat, or email.

5. Social Media:

The power of social media can be utilized the most during this outbreak. Most of the people remain at their homes and social media is one of the prime escapes for them from the life they are living right now.

It is not about Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter when it comes to businesses benefiting from social media marketing channels. Potential customers are everywhere. One just has to keep a track of the social media marketing statistics. The right platform, content, and how to time your social media posts for maximum impact at minimum cost are essential to see the impact of it.

One needs to understand that businesses are getting competitive. To survive in this condition there is the need for following the ideas mentioned above.

Small and medium-sized businesses need to streamline social media. They require making it easier for customers to book, automate the business processes wherever possible, and deliver excellent customer service with employee engagement. The best practices are needed at this hour for setting up the SMBs for increasing productivity and return on investment during this pandemic situation.

The productivity of small and medium-sized businesses can be stabilized with proper management and services. The entire team needs to be attentive and ready for the unthinkable as companies are not ready for such financial turbulence. This situation showed the importance of the cloud more than any other time. Because of it, a majority of businesses would know the additional benefits of the cloud now.

As an added advice, companies should go for cloud hosting services only after proper investigation. When it comes to the accounting industry then for automation the use of QuickBooks is a must.

The QuickBooks software when hosted on the cloud helps the businesses run remotely and that is what is the need right now. A number of leading offer industry-standard features which help them in every aspect of working on the cloud.

There are three editions of QuickBooks: Pro, Premier, and Enterprise available with reputed hosting service providers. Some of the prominent features of hosting QuickBooks with the mentioned company are Advanced security, 99.99% uptime, and 24x7 customer support.

The Corona outbreak has been one of the most devastating things to happen to the world. This is the time the world needs to stand together. The people and the businesses need to take precautions as advised to get over this situation, tackling and being aware of.