Need a title

Hardik had found an very very (un) funny video and he needed to show it to someone right then.

Rahul's room was next to his, unsurprisingly, and he banged the door open and bolted for Rahul, who had been lying on the bed peacefully.

"Rahul, Rahul, look look look!"

Hardik held his phone right in front of Rahul's eyes. Rahul frowned and pushed him away.

"Bro if you have anything important to tell me, do it quickly, otherwise get out right now," said Rahul sternly.

Now, it might seem to strangers that Rahul was being unnecessarily cranky with Hardik, because really, they'd been playing Ludo King three hours back in perfect harmony, so you might, y'know, blame Rahul, but you should know that that's how Rahul talked to Hardik most of the time.

Judging from how Harry's cheerfulness didn't dim even a little bit, he didn't mind at all.

"What's up with you now?" he asked.

"Just not in a mood to see stupid videos," said Rahul.

"You're always in a mood to see stupid videos when the seniors aren't around," pointed out Hardik snidely and not untruthfully.

Rahul couldn't deny that, so he tried to ignore Hardik, but Hardik's obnoxious and incessant nagging, as always, meant that he couldn't hide anything from him ever.

"I was talking to Athiya," said Rahul. "We've been arguing a lot about our careers lately... so today we decided to take a break from each other."

Hardik's jaw dropped.

"But I like Athiya!"

"So what?"

"I had planned my speech at your wedding!"

"Harry," said Rahul through gritted teeth. "Can you not be so annoying for, like, five minutes?"

"Gimme your phone, I'll speak to her and fix things in a jiffy," said Hardik, bursting with confidence.

Really, since this monkey got engaged to Natasha, he considered himself an expert on relationships or something. No one had bothered to correct his delusion.

"If you talk to her she'll break up with me permanently," said Rahul darkly.

Hardik stared at Rahul's face.

"We're just taking a break from each other, y'know," Rahul felt compelled to justify himself under Hardik's accusing look.

"'K. I'll see what I can do." And with that, Hardik stood up and bolted for the door.

"Harry, you're not doing anything!" cried Rahul, sitting up in alarm.

Hardik made a dismissive gesture and opened the door and slipped out.

"YOU'RE NOT CALLING ATHIYA!" yelled Rahul. "AND YOU'RE NOT TELLING ANYONE! HARDIK!"

By the time Rahul reached the door and looked out, very predictably indeed, Hardik had totally vanished.

Goodness, what an incorrigible monkey he was!

______________

Hardik had of course made a beeline for the captain's room and told him everything in one breath, and was highly gratified to see Virat swelling rapidly with rage.

"That woman," fumed Virat. "Dumped my Rahuliya."

"Yes," said Hardik eagerly. "What should our plan of action be?"