- Chapter 4 -

While in da room Nate continued beating me , when the beating finally stopped I was some wat relieved but I was scared of wat was yet to come .
Nate picked me up and threw me on the bed . He got in the bed straddling me while I tried fighting him off but it was no use , he managed to get my pants off then ripped off my panties .

I was scared for my life and I just wished that my daddy was here to rescue me from dis nightmare . Tonya came in the room looking like she hadn't bathe or combed her hair in a month . I thought she would've at lease attempt to help me but she only went to the dresser , got out a small plastic bag that contained a white powdery substance and started sniffing it from the bag w| a straw watching as her boyfriend stuck his manhood in my treasure .
I screamed out in pain as he stroked in and out of me w| a lot of force .

Nate: (Grunting) damn girl ..... fuq !
His breathing decreased and he pulled his manhood out my treasure and came on the bed .

*3 hours later*
I woke up to kacey sitting on the other side of the bed playing w| her baby doll . It is now 7:32 . Getting up from the bed I felt a sharp pain shot through my treasure . I managed to get up from da bed and went to da kitchen fixed kacey and I a sandwich and poured a cup of water for us to share . Walking back in the room I gave kacey her sandwich and put the cut of water and my sandwich on the dresser then got out kacey and I some sleeping clothes . I went to da bathroom , ran some bath water for kacey and I , we took a bath ,ate , and turned in for the night .