Chapter 8

"Commander!" "What is it Cleveland?" "There's been a Distress call from that Comission fleet you sent out!" "Thanks now go fetch Wales I'm leaving her in command. Enterprise your with me and please contact Northhampton, Arizona, Belfast, Zuikaku and my crew." "Right!" The Commander and his secretary both ran off towards the docks as Enterprise contacted the people he asked. At the docks, he told everyone what the situation was before they disembarked towards the distress signal.

Meanwhile:
"Laffey watch out!" A worried Javelin yelled out. "Uh!" A torpedo hits Laffey who reacts at the last second causing her to fall on her knees as Ayanami was cutting off the Mass Produced Jets belonging to the Sirens. "I hope help arrives soon cause we're now two Destroyers short!" "I second that Javelin but we must be on the defensive until help possibly arrives." "N no kidding!" Javelin replies as she finished off a Jet before facing the Siren Carrier and launched her torpedoes at it.

"Jack we're about a few miles from the signal shall I prepare your planes?" She asked as Jack and some of his men stood up. "Yes please and once we're off you know what to do." "Right! Zuikaku are your flight crew ready for launch?" "Yes and when the planes launch with a pilot transform!" "Right!" The planes manned by Jack and his men both left the Sakura and Eagle Carriers before the two ships got their rigging up and launched a few planes to not only ride on but to protect the pilots. Seeing that a Siren plane was dropping bombs, Zuikaku jumps of her plane to slice off the plane and the bombs before landing behind Ayanami. "Zuikaku what took you so long?" The only answer she got was a huge Squadron of Wildcats and  Zeros attacking the Sirens. "Ayanami this is Commander Thompson where's Unicorn?" "We were covering her when we got ambushed and I saw her launch a series of planes to protect herself and the cargo." "Thanks, Enterprise with you radar could you find a sole Carrier with a lot of planes?" Enterprise took a look around and gave Jack the Coordinates. "Alright people let's protect that Carrier and ladies this battle's a draw."

Later
Shikikan's Log (MM/DD/YYYY):
Today we managed to get our necessary commissions and our casualty list reported two heavily injured but thankfully none life threating and both Laffey and Z23 are going to stay dockside until their ship repairs are completed. Our recent encounter with the Sirens has turned to be a draw but there are still some Sirens on the loose and we must be vigilant.