Prologue

"We're looking for a white male and an Asian female, both wearing hooded jackets. They were last seen at this convenient store looking suspicious. Have you seen them?"

"So sorry officer, I didn't see anyone matching your description."

"May I take a look at the security footage?"

"Sure, right this way."

He watches her, as she sways her hips in those tight ass jeans. He follows her, into the back of the store. She leads the way into the corner of a room, where a TV sat on an old table, showing 4 split screens of different scenes of the store. The dark room's only source of light was the TV screen.

He could smell her aroma, the tinge of sweet perfume, the smell of freshness and arousal. He bends slightly towards the screen, with his right palm leaning on the table. He feels her close, standing very much closer to him that she should have. He tries very hard to keep his arousal down, but it wakes up, pulsating through his pants.

She notices this, and slowly slithers her hands around his waist, down to his crotch. He takes a sharp intake of air. She circles around the zipper, feeling his every twitch behind a thin fabric. His gaze fixated on the screen, but his mind is playing the scene. She finally reaches the top of the zipper, and rubs it lightly. His erection bursting through his pants. She slowly yet seductively drags down the zip.

His grip hardens on the edge of the table. She unbuckles his pants and let it slide down. She touches the hems of his boxers. Ever so slowly, she caresses his core, awaking a deep urge to just pin her to the wall and have his way.

"Do you wanna play this game, officer Liam?" she whispers in his ears.

He straightens his back, with her hands still touching him. He steps out of his pants on the floor and turns around to face the girl.

"Why do you make me do this, Megan?"

She smiles, and cups his face with her hands.

"Make me play your game, officer..." with a twinkle in her golden brown eyes.

She kisses him, with urge and passion. He slams her on the soft board behind her, desire emitting from both of them. He lifted her tank top and whipped it over her head. The tank top fell to the floor. She unbuttoned his shirt with urgency, while kissing passionately, tongues exploring each others' sweet taste.

With a quick move, he removes her jeans and panties, while she unfastens her bra. She removes his shirt and flings it onto the table and lands on the screen. They keep kissing. He slithers his free hand up to her breast, massaging them lightly. A moan escapes her mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you, hard. Megan."

The light from the screen illuminates the dim room. His fingers trace the entrance of her as she throbs against his touch. She leans against the board behind her, her hands fumbling about his boxers, desperately trying to tug them down. As his cock springs out from the grasps of his boxers, he plunges his fingers, deep inside her.

She shivers as he gains momentum and holds the wall for support. It was ecstatic. She looks below as he slows down and brought out his fingers from inside her. He shows her the sticky juices that were dripping from his fingers, and licked it. She looks at him and then glances at his cock. He looks back at her and shakes his head.

He spins her and and bends her as she leans on a shelf. He inhaled deeply, taking in the arousal in the air. He looks at her ass, then at her pussy dripping with her juices. He hesitates.

She anticipates for the force, but nothing came. She whips her head around to look at him.

"Don't worry, my sister will never find out"

He smirks, and he thrusts himself into her depths. She moans loudly as she grips the shelf. He gains momentum, thrusting in, and out, repeatedly. Loud pants echoes throughout the room. He slows down to catch his breath while she straightens her back. He leans her against a smooth wall and carries her to his waist. Her legs lock around his torso and they kiss. He slowly slides his shaft in and thrust lightly.

She moans while kissing and runs her hands all over his back, taking in every inch of muscle. He keeps thrusting deep inside her while also supporting her weight. It wasn't hard after all, she was light despite having assets in all the right places.

His grunts hastily as he cums inside her in that position. She cocks her head backwards as she climaxes. The pants ceased as they leaned their foreheads against each other.

"Fuck Liam, can't we do this on a daily basis? You're so fucking amazing"

"No can do Megs, I'm engaged to your sister remember?"

"Ugh. Boo."

"Thanks for the shag, Megs"