my life sucks...

"Mum your finally back! I missed you so much!" I said. "Im sure your did. Oh Elizabeth and Marie I missed your guys so much! Was Amber bothering you guys while I was gone?" Elizabeth was quick to answer "Yes! God she wouldn't stop, she was being so mean I'm so glad your back now you can make her stop." "Are you sure she did that?" My mum asked. Elizabeth said "Yes you can even ask Marie she wouldn't leave us alone right Marie?" "Mhmm mummy did you buy us anything when you went away?" Marie agreed and asked. "Yes I did here you go Elizabeth and Marie you can have Ambers stuff too since she was being bad." I didn't do anything but I really don't care anymore I don't want anything from them they can all burn in hell for all I care.

_____________________

Oh by the way so you don't think I'm the bitch my sisters Elizabeth,12, and Marie,4, they make sure my life is a living hell and like a good mum I have she let them get away with anything, and believes everything they say. Doesn't even double check. But I learned not to care on my own. And so you don't think stranger danger I'm Amber, my iPod helps me get away from this cruel, evil, and sick world. I don't hate everything trust me I used to be such a nice child. I was so full of love and happiness and trust that you would think there's something wrong with me. But since the day my sister decided everyone should hate when I was only 6 years old they went along with. Also, when I say they I mean my family. So back to the story......

____________________

"Amber what do you have to say for yourself?" My mum asked. "I'm sorry Elizabeth and Marie for being annoying." I had to apologize the right way or she would take away my iPod. "Alright well I will be in the living room if anyone needs me." My mum said. 5 minutes later Elizabeth yells in the most annoying tone you could think of x10 (I'm not kidding!!)." MUM THERE'S NO MORE FOOD!" "Ok honey calm down I'll go to the store. Marie would you like to go with me?" She asked in the nicest mother tone that I wished she still used on me. Marie comes marching in the living room "No mummy but can you bwuy ice crweam for me pwease?" She asked in such a nice tone and wondered if my family was replaced by kind and living people. I laughed at the thought then my mum said in that nice tone again" Yes, of course honey Elizabeth would you like to come?" By the way I'm sitting on the floor in the corner of the living room pretending to be playing a game on my iPod. Elizabeth who heard my laugh said " No, but Amber called me fat and then when I started crying" she pointed at her eyes witch were full of fake tears " she laughed at me." Then she started fake crying and you could tell she was a bad actor which only proved even more how much my mum doesn't care. "Oh honey shush your not fat Amber is and you know that she just jealous." "But that doesn't make me feel better." Elizabeth said. My mum asked "what would make you feel better?" "Hmmmmmm can I slap her please?" She asked. I waited got my mums answer it felt like hours but of course I was it was only like seconds before she said "of course whatever makes you feel better." "Can you hold her down for me?" Elizabeth asked. "Of course."mum replied. Then mum got up grabbed my arms and tied them to the fireplace and held my feet down. Elizabeth walked to me slapped me repeatedly and when she slapped me one last time I bite her. That was so stupid of me. She got so mad she started kicking me in the stomach so hard I could tell there were already bruises. I didn't scream or she would hurt me more. Nor did I fight back and that was for the same reason. When she was done she said "you know what me, you, and Marie are going to the store lets go now." That when I realized why she rushed mum out the fireplace was on. Shit!

I pushed my leg till my iPod started playing. I already had the headphones in. I bit on the part of the headphone that turn the volume up and listened to savior by black veil brides on repeat, hoping it would help me ignore the pain. It didn't. I smelt the burning of my skin but yet I still wasn't screaming.

______30min.later______

I was screaming and screaming the pain was agonizing. When the fuck were they coming home. "God, please help me! Make the pain stop! Please!.... God!.... Please." That's when my dad walked in and untied it then walked the other way. He doesn't like me. But he says even if I did ruin his life no one deserves to go through hell. I walked into my room washed the burn marks, cuts, and blood away cooked dinner witch turns out there was food. Put mums and my sisters food in the oven so it stays warm. Gave my dad his food. Did my homework. Then went to bed. I went to bed early that night because the next day I knew I would need my energy for school, but in my words hell.