CreepyPasta Daily Issue 1

Another town fire
Once again, Toby has set another town a flame. Even through Slenderman's attempts to prevent this, Toby somehow got a hold of some gasoline. The town was the small town of Terre Haute, Indiana. No known survivors were seen after the fire spread, thankfully ticci Toby left no sign at the fire. Toby is now locked in his room as a time out for refusing to follow Slendermans orders. Jeff The Killer and Eyeless Jack are now ordered to watch him, day and night, to make sure he doesn't try to escape his punishment.

Spring fashion!
I think since it is spring time, we should all know how to dress appropriately and still look fashionable. Now spring is the time where it's meant to be getting warmer to prepare for summer. But even though it's getting warmer, that doesn't mean the cold is done yet! Wearing some nice ripped jeans and a black t-shirt would look good on its own, but wrap a hoodie or jacket around your waist to finish the look. Now if it gets cold outside, you'll be able to wrap your hoodie or jacket around you to keep yourself warm. Don't forget sun glasses incase the sun starts to beat down, wear them on your head for incase. For men I would recommend a silver or gold chain necklace and for women I would say a nice white, black, or tan purse. Now you know how to dress for spring!

Bored? (Not sponsored)
Are you interested in learning music?, guitar or piano?, maybe even singing?, Yousician is a great app to help! Ben Drowned has actually used the app well trying to learn how to make creepier music; he sadly like to cheat by glitching the app out, but he's gotten better! Even I've heard the progress, and there's not much else to do in the house then learn a new skill! For new proxy's or CreepyPastas, painting, drawing, or learning an instrument is the best place to start. For drawing I would recommend IBIS Paint, it's simple and easy to learn, and even has more advanced options if you'd like to learn the harder stuff!

Baking
Proxy sugar cookies! These are good treats for friends who are also into CreepyPasta or Marble Hornets!
What you'll need:
Black food coloring (if you can't find this, I recommend using purple or finding black frosting)
1 cup all purpose flower
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 cup cold butter cut into chunks
1 large egg
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract

Before we start, I would recommend buying white frosting from the store, since I have no idea how to make frosting.

Step 1: heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Step 2: combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and set to the side.
Step 3: Place sugar and cold butter into bowl of  a stand mixer. Beat at medium speed until well combined. Add egg, vanilla and almond extract and beat until well mixed. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until combined.
Step 4: While removing the dough from the bowl, add a few drops of black food coloring till desired color, knead to form smooth dough. Roll out dough on slightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Step 5: Cut into shapes with 2 1/2-inch circular cookie cutter. Place onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until just beginning to brown around edges. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer cooling rack. Cool completely.

Now, take your white frosting and put it into a piping bag, cut the end and proceed to draw a circle on each cookie, don't fill the circles in, then draw an X over the circles to look like the Slender symbol, and now you're ready to eat!, send me the pictures of what you've made!, I'd love to see how they turned out!