Chapter 1:Professinal help

EDIT:I have changed the storyline don't murder  me and sorry for my grammar .AND PLEASE NOTE I AM BRITISH SO THERE WILL BE  SOME DIFFRENT WORDS.

Harrisons POV.

I was walking over to the mess hall to grab breakfast, Preston was also with me, we were 5 minutes late cause Mr sleepy-head would not wake up, it was around 6:35am the sun was still rising, when entering we were lucky David forgave us for being late (Preston explained he needed a bathroom break  and asked me to wait outside for him)

We grabbed the pancakes and mash potatoes and sat down, Preston sitting next to me,when something struck me...I haven't seen Nerris at all, or Dolph, I was more worried,and my cheeks felt red...Preston noticed it,''oooo you thinking about her again.'' 

''Um yea...''I sighed ''im worried i haven't seen her today...''

''She is Probably at the camptivites.''

Suddenly the doors flung open and there stood Daniel holding,both Nerris and Dolph by the necks

''Daniel..''David said''What a pleasent surprise.''

I was froze with fear,he was harming Nerris.I had to do something

''What THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO NERRIS AND DOLPH,YOU BASTARD''I shouted across the mess hall.

Max noticed too ''The fuck,you guys aren't concered

David finally noticed 

tch the asshole tried grabbing Nerris and Dolph but david  got Dolph as Daniel vanished in thin air with Nerris,leaving a girl at 12 confused.

This girl had blond hair and blue eye like Daniels

and spoke  ''is this the group of as- i mean is this swim camp

''Oh you must be Rachie.''David asked''weird tho i thought Rachie was a boy

she smiled an evil grin, leaving me and Preston confused....