Ice cream

3rd POV
The man pulled his phone out of his back pocket and stepped out of his car. "He was with an angel sir." The man on the other end chuckles. "Oh is he now? Kutos to him he's added another angel amongst the fallen." Seonghwa felt bad but it was his job. He genuinely thought they were a cute couple. But it wasn't allowed. He steps back into the truck, serving ice cream to the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys walked through the door. Silence. Yoongi gets a text on his phone furrowing his brows as he reads it. "Hey Jin wants to see me stay here." Jimin nods kissing him. "Just text me when you're done ok babe?" The boy nods and walks out the door.

Yoongi POV
I walk down the path towards the chairman suite. Jin probably just wants me to give an opinion on an outfit or some shit. How dare he take away my precious time with my angel. I come to the big doors and push them open, immediately making my way to the room. I knock. "Come on in" I push the doors open to see him standing by his window. "You called?" He smiles menacingly. "Congratulations Yoongi," I give him a confused glare. "Congratulations on what?" He laughs. "You've added another angel to your list, Jimin right?" My heart drops. Who the fuck told him?! I swear to god. "Who told you that?" He looks to his bedroom door. "Come on out Seonghwa." A man with dark black hair walks out. Ice cream man. "Are you fucking serious!? You can't tell Joon! He rip the wings right out of his back!" I'm sure my eyes are deep red now. "Ah but it's the rules yoon. I have to." I look at Seonghwa. "How could you?" My eyes are watering. "I-Im so sorry I-" "don't be sorry you did your job. You may leave." He gives me a sad stare. He walks out of the room. I look back to jin "you can leave too. Better say by to your little angel. Actually your Fallen Angel  now." I roll my eyes and run out of the room. This is horrible. This is crazy. I pull out my phone and text Jimin. It's more than likely that Jin has already told Namjoon. People might be at the dorm already snatching him up. Taking him from me.

Me:
Jimin you need to hide. You and Jungkook. Someone told jin it's not safe.

Angel ❤︎: ok ill go tell him.

I run up the stairs of the dorms. I reach the rokm and ooen the door to see taehyung in a panic on the couch. "YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK!" "where are they." he pulls at his hair and points to our coat closet. "ok do you have the key?" "right here," he pulls out the gilden ket and throws it to me. I immediatly run tk the clkset and open the door. The boys are crying, hugging each other. Its heart breaking. I pull both of them into a hug. "its ok im here now. Itll be ok im gonna lock you guys in here so they cant get to you." the nods through tears. I give jimin a quick kiss and slip out of the closet. I lock the door and run to my room to hide the key. I put it in a small box in my closet. Just as i walk through the door, theres a series of loud knocks at mt door. Taehyung stands up and walks over. When he ooens the door three men push through. Big and bulky, most definetly well trained. "Where are they?" the tallest one walks over. "who?" I give him a confused he cock. "You know who im talking about where the fuck are the angels!" the two other semkns walk through the rooms. The shortest of the three comes to the cllaet door. Shit.

Jimin POV
This is horrible. Me and kook are as good as gone. I hear footsteps come by the door. "Whats in here?" an unfamiliar voice asks. I bite my lip to hold back my sob. Jungkook is shaking in my arms. "I dont know the dorm manager never gave is a key." i hear yoongi speaking through the door. Its crazy how his voice can soothe me at a time like this. He pulls at the knob and Jungkook let's out a little sob. Barely audible. Hopefully. The steps walk past the door.

3rd POV
The three men look around the dorm one last time before walking out. You can feel the tension ease from the room. Yoongi looks into the hall and looks around. He quickly pulls his head back in, shuts the door, and locks it. He runs to his room and grabs the key. He unlocks the closet and sobs come pouring out of the angels. "Ta-Taehyung h-hold me!" Jungkook sobs and runs towards his lover. Taehyung holds him in his arms patting his back, rocking him back and forth. Yoongi smothers Jimin with hugs and kisses. "Baby I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Jimin looks at him with tears eyes, "I'm fine as long as I'm with you." The room is filled with shock. They all stand there. Holding each other. They were in deep shit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~heaven~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seungmin bursts through the doors of the chairman suite. "Sir one of the angels broke the rules. Well two actually." Namjoon looks up from his book, worry evident on his face. "Who?" Seungmin winces. "Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon's eyes widen. "What rule?" He sits up. "Prohibited romance with a demon."  "Oh no," Namjoon massages his temples. "Ok we need to go get him. Get me Hobi." "Yes sir." He flies out the door and into the courtyard where Hobi is playing with his dog Mickey. "Hoseok you need to go get Jungkook and Jimin they're down in the hell province." Hobi nods and rushes throw the plantation to the stairs. "Damnit Jimin I told you."

Shorter Chapter sorry 😓