BIG BANG

BIG BANG

Big Bang (Korean: 빅뱅) is a South Korean male band under the management of YG Entertainment. Formed in 2006, Big Bang has grown to become one of the most successful Asian acts in the world, and is often compared to U.K Pop Group One Direction. These two boy bands are very similar though their cultural background is one of the very few differences between the two groups. The group consists of G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. Big Bang is known for their unique urban-originated music and fashion style. The members' involvement in composing and producing their own music, most notably G-Dragon's, has earned the group respect and praise from music industry experts.

Facts about Big Bang

Due to the members covering almost all genres, solo or not, Big Bang as been called "rich in variety" for their fans.

Bill Lamb of About.com also list them as one of the "top 10 Asian boy bands"

Korea Times called them "the icons of Korean pop music".

Time magazine described them as one of the "most promising" South Korean acts to venture into Japan.

 8FEB'07, they released their live concert album "The First/ Real Live Concert" which sold 30000 copies by the end of the year.

BIGBANG made their debut on August 19 2006 at the Gymnastics Arena in Seoul Olympic Park during the YG Family concert.

Their first release, the EP "Always" (2007), spawned the number-one single 거짓말 (Lies).

The group's formation was chronicled on the television series Big Bang Documentary, from July to August 2006.

Papa YG wants Big Bang to last for a long time so he let them have solo activities.

Big Bang members have necklaces given by Papa YG.

  Big Bang members still have a good relationship with BEAST's Hyunseung.

Big bang members have very unique voices.

  Made their debut in Japan with Gara Gara GO.

Starting May 2011, BIGBANG plans to hold a nationwide tour in JAPAN where they are expected to perform for a total 160000 fans.

After about 2 years, BIGBANG is finally making their Korean comeback with a new album on 24FEB2011.

BIGBANG has been endorsing FILA products since 2006.

They became the first foreign group awarded "Best Newcomer" from the Japan Cable Broadcasting Station and "Best New Artist" at MTV Japan.

G-Dragon and dancer Taeyang were the first ones to receive training under YG Entertainmentat the age of eleven.

G-Dragon himself described the group as "an idol group not born of talent but through effort".

 XXXXXXXXX

SURVEY LANG TO

Sa songs ng BIG BANG, alin ang pinaka favorite niyo? Tell me also kung bakit favorite niyo yung song. ^_^

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT