One- Memories Of Another Day

The deed was done, my skin was burned; the pain was unbearable. I left my family for this, I left my name. Touya Todoroki is dead now, Dabi was born.
I couldn't bear the thought of leaving Shoto there, the hellhole I called it.
I couldn't go back, not after I was announced dead.

"Monster." I was told just by walking around, was it the scars? I didn't care anyways; I could kill them easily.
"Say it one more time and I'll cremate you." I walked up to them, suddenly they ran away. Cowards, everyone is a coward.
I put my hood up, hoping no one would recognize me as the villian from the attack. Seriously, people are idiots they won't recognize anyone just by a simple change of appearance.
Trust me, it's true.
"Fuyumi, why did you drag me along." I heard a familar voice, Shoto Todoroki.
"Because, you are home today and I want to spend time with my little brother?" Fuyumi Todoroki said, they passed by me
Shoto looked at me, suddenly he stopped.
"You look familar." He said, clearly suspicious.
"Don't we all, it's a small world." I said, his eyes filled with terror he figured it out.
"Dabi, you're Dabi, the villian." He said backing away slowly.
"So not everyone is insanely stupid, nice. Also, can I leave now. I want to get to places." I said getting close in his face, seeing the scar. I could've protected him, but I also couldn't at the same time.
"I-I can't let you go." Shoto said, getting an eyeroll from me.
"Oh but you can, and you will." I groaned, why is everyone so annoying.
"N-No I won't." He said, he was terrified. He was brave though, I'll give him that.
"Alright." I said, filling the scene with blue flames.
"Fuyumi, run, get dad." Shoto shouted, Fuyumi ran off.
"I am really not in the mood to fight, but I guess I will have to be."
Using his ice quirk he stopped my flames and created a wall.
"Ice melts, Shoto." I laughed then melted the ice.
I didn't want to hurt him, not at all.
So I fled, I fled the scene.
Man, and here I am calling other people cowards.
I sat on top of a building and looked over our city, sad really. I used to be able to roam the streets freely without being attacked, I used to be Touya Todoroki.
But he's dead now.
They had a funeral for me and everything,
"Touya?" Shoto said, watching me with a bag open the door. "What are you doing?" He said.
"Shoto.." I said, kneeling to match his height. "Shoto I'm sorry, I love you." I left, I left him.
The wind blew in my hair as I thought about everything, I didn't care. I couldn't care, I'm Dabi now.
I'm Dabi.
"Dabi." Said a familiar voice, I looked behind me and it was Endeavor; my father.
"Dabi, stay away from my kids. I swear to god I'll kill you ten times if you hurt any of them." That hit me, he was the one who hurt us, I snapped.
"But you're the one who hurt them!" I shouted, I realized I might've went too far but I continued.
"You're the one who hurt them." Tears would've been pouring down my cheeks if I could cry.
"How do you know that?!" He shouted.
I know that because I felt everything you've done.
"I just know, I know how you abuse your kids to success. Like Touya, that didn't go well, did it?!" Anger and sadness filled my heart, I could barely breathe.
"Don't talk about Touya, don't say the name of my son." He said, tears forming in his eyes, did he actually care about me or is guilt taking over.

"Stop acting like you loved him!" I shouted, then used my fire to cushion my fall off the building. I was crying but without tears.

"Get up! Stop being weak!" Endeavor shouted at me, I was coughing up blood. "You're a failure, and to think I had hope in you." That line hit me.

Of course he didn't, he always did that. Always tricking me, manipulating me.
Even when I'm dead, even when I cease to exist he is still the same to me.
"Fuck!" I shouted hitting the brick wall making my hand bleed, I couldn't feel anymore so it didn't matter.
My phone buzzed, I checked it looking at the cracked screen.
It was Shigaraki, 'where the fuck are you get ur scarred ass here.' screw him.
But I guess he is my 'boss' and we kind of have to be nice to our bosses.
'k I guess' I text back, I got this phone from a dumpster it worked so I grabbed it.
It's easier that way because I can text Shigaraki and the rest of the league.
I decided to go to the hideout, which was some abandoned building Toga came across.
"Hey." I said taking my hood off.