Chapter 1?Intro

*A/n: This song though...OwO!!

Warning: Yaoi is involved a.k.a Boy x Boy.

18+  

*****YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

~Fable~

It's been four months and year since I caught my boyfriend Garrett cheating on me with my one and only use to be BEST FRIEND Loran,fuck my life. It was a dreadful,sunny Sunday the month and day of our anniversary December the 5th...

//Flashback//

I stopped in front of Garrett's house roses in hand a victorious smile grazing upon my face. I was excited since it was our 4th anniversary that I planned such a magnificent date at the beach for a picnic and swim. It was simple but I knew how Garrett always wished to see the ocean,I was only granting his silly wish. But my thoughts were ended by the familiar,loud,sensual moans of Garrett himself and a few not so familiar grunts,what was he doing?!I banged against the front door in anger and confusion. When there was no answer I slammed the door open only to be torn apart in despair at the sight of Garrett MY Garrett and my best friend Loran screwing each other carelessly on his couch. How dare he even think of entering my little Garrett?!

"F-fable?"Garrett questioned as both boys jumped up in fright.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!" I yelled throwing the unneeded roses to the ground.

"U-um Fable it's not what it looks like!....Garrett was uh teaching me how to screw I mean uh-...."I interrupted Loran with an angered growl.

"How to screw him?!Funny I thought you were gonna say bake some biscuits now get the fuck out of my sight,and to think I trusted you!"My fist tightened as Garrett hugged me tightly.

"L-look Fable,I'm sorry I tried stopping him b-bu..."

"Fuck that!!!Garrett you damn slut not only you cheated on me but it was with MY best friend,I cannot ever forgive you,you must be utterly insane to think I would!I'm sorry but it's over...I'm irrelevant to you."I yelled close to crying as I ran to my car letting out yet another growl tears filling my yellow,angered eyes.Leaving the frightened Loran and tearful Garrett,ha like that would change my mind!