Memories: Angel POV

I suppose I miss all the stuff I used to do. But it's better than loosing my soul in hell. It's gotten worse and worse and I don't wanna be here anymore. She I've been completely clean for almost a year now and soon I'll get to leave and go to heaven. Trust me it's not easy. The main reason I'm doing it too is for Vaggie. I love her so much that no words can explain. I used to think she's super annoying then one day I saw a different side of her and I slowly fell in love...

Charlie and Vaggie walk into my room while I was in my thoughts. "You've been doing so good angel I'm so proud of you!" Charlie says. I stand up and she runs over to me and we give eachother a hug. I'm still really nervous about getting close to Vaggie but I live through her hug anyways cause I love her psysical contact. Since I'm pink it's pretty hard to tell when I'm blushing. Which is the good thing about being a pink spider. For the others is easy to tell cause of their dull toned skin. So I just giggle at Charlie whenever she's blushing at Alastor. But that guys a blind bat so he can't pick up a signal.

They leave the room and it's a big mess so I decide to clean up. I hate cleaning up but I suppose it's for Charlie and mostly Vaggie... half way through cleaning I find a box under my bed. The memories come back of me being a sinner. Oh how I miss thoes times. I open it half forgetting what was in it. I find lots of pictures of me and my friends from the open studio and friends from here. I find my special collar that I don't wear anymore... more stuff and letters from fans. I get so angry that I screw up the box and start jumping on it. I start crying, I miss the old times. I miss my friends. I miss drinking. Love it more important than that.

I realise what I did and I slowly tuck the ruined box back under my bed. I give up on cleaning and decide to just sleep. Sleeping is how I've been mostly stopping myself from sinning. There's literally nothing to do in this place for a non sinner. Little did I know Vaggie walked in and started watching me sleep