Chapter 8

The rest of the night passed slowly. I just sat thinking of Jessie all night. I went up to bed around 11 and pulled my phone out, I mean was it bad to text Jessie?

Regardless what j thought I opened a new text and typed it out.

*Hey thank you for tonight, it was good! How do you feel about meeting up again?x*

I clicked sent and then out my phone on the side of my bed as I drifted off into sleep. I woke up with cries coming from Sams room but I quickly threw a pair of jogging bottoms and t shirt on then went to get him. He was pretty easy to please, cuddle and then food.

After Id fed him he was sat happily with his toys so I quickly went and got my phone. A text from Jessie and Joe. I opened Jessies first which read.

*Yeah yeah, are you free Monday night?x*

*I'm at work but I could do around 7?x*

Then Joeys text was him apologising and saying he would be home about 12.

I moved to sit next to Sam and played with some little toys until he started to quiet and put his arms up to me. He fell asleep in my arms and I had now way to move.

Soon enough Joey was home and I could go out and do some stuff for myself. Not having the effort I threw on some casual clothes and drove the car to the mall.

I didn't really even need anything but I found myself pointlessly looking around shops. As I walked into a new shop I began to walk around a look at stuff. I finally spotted something I liked so I went to pick it up.

"Izzi?"

I turned my head to see Holly and Jessie's mum, Rose. Shit.

"Oh wow hey!!" I tried to act casual but I was quite frankly freaking out.

"How is everything darling?"

Why was she being so nice? I broke her daughters heart.

"Things are okay. Sams growing up as a lovely little boy and joeys okay."

We carried on talking about Sam and then Joey for a while until she began asking bout Jessie.

"Jessica is here at the moment, have you never even saw her around?"

I quickly looked to Holly who shook her head saying no so I guessed Rose wasnt to know.

"No I haven't actually, it's a big city I guess."

"I agree well I'll leave you two to have a little chat Holly you meet me in that coffee shop in a minute, goodbye love."

I said goodbye and she walked off.

"Yeah Jess hasn't told her about you two meeting."

Holly was blunt and I didn't quite know what to say so we both stood there awkwardly.

"Well are you two going to meet up again?"

"Urr yeah Monday I think"

"Don't you dare fuck her over again, whatever happens."

No goodbye she just said that and walked off, she clearly hated me.