Chapter One

"Do I really have to go?" I whined to my Mom. "Yes, your attendance is already too low," she sighed. I watched us drive past our house and took a deep breath. I really don't want to go to this hell hole, all I get is a bunch of crap from a group of boys. One being the famous viner, Jack Gilinsky. People think he's gorgeous and the most charming guy in our school, but that's bull. I get bullied by him eveyday.

My Mom dropped me off at school and I went straight to my locker, I needed to get my books for History. "Hey bitch," my body slammed into the locker and a sharp pain went into my ribs. I collapsed on the floor and held my side. I felt punches and kicks going into me and I looked up to see him. Jack. Laughing at me crying from the pain.

I just lay there. Watching them all around me, no one bothering to help me. I don't see why they would, I am known as the suicidal girl who pushes everyone away. The bell rang and I stood up as all the boys walked away. The great thing about Mondays is that I get to sit next to Jack first lesson! (Note the sarcasm).

"Alright class, you have an assignment to do. You're all going to be paired up with the person next to you.." I sighed and smacked the table. "Something wrong Miss Winter?" my teacher asked. Jack looked at me and gave me a look of warning. "N-no sorry sir." I stuttered. I looked over at Jack and he gave an approving nod. "Anyway, the assignment is on one historical event that changed the world," I rolled my eyes, "So discuss," my teacher finished.

I cleared my throat and turned my body to face Jack. "So, what'd you want to do it on?" I asked. "I don't care, just meet me after class by my locker," he spat. I sighed and sat there on my own for the whole lesson and I'm so afraid of going with Jack.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it so far. The picture is what she's wearing. Sorry if this is bad. It's my first book. So yeah.