CONFESSIONS

Mishti came out of her room running. She entered the party ground but couldn't find Abir anywhere. Those teary eyes were only searching for him...
She saw Annie at some distant, enjoying the party but Abir? Where did he go?

Abir's words echoed in her ears again and again...
"Mishtiiiii tumne mujhe aaj tak nahi samjhi?!! Meri feelings! Was it...all of a waste?!!! I...I...
Words are so important to express my state of mind to you?!"

Ohh God! Did her words hurt him? But...

While searching here and there,she came across a lonely place...within the resort area just where the party ground finishes...
A man standing there...she could only see his back.

"Abirrrrrrr" she uttered and ran to hug him from the back and felt his palm on hers immediately...

"Tum kaha chale gaye the Abirrr!! Tum..tumhe pata hai mai kitnii darr gayi thi!! Kahaaa chale gaye the tum Abir?!!" Mishti's complaining tone explained her fear...fear of loosing her Abir and the pain...

The tightness of his grip on her hand made her realise the condition Abir must be going through.
Turning him back she saw his eyes swollen with pain and disappointment..
"Mish...Mishtiiiii" Abir uttered. His eyes asking her to give him a shelter like she did before...explaining her need in his life...

Mishti hugged him tight...as much as she could and felt some water droplets on her shoulder...
Mishti weeped, "I'm so..sorry Abirrrr I'm so so sorryy.... I should have understood you...I...I...am..soryyy"
"Mishtiiiiii...I'm sorry...maine tumhe kabhi ye feel hi nahi karwa paaya ki tum kya ho mere liye...I am sorry"
"Nahi Abirrr...it's not your fault...mai hi bewakoof hoon jo..."

"Mishtiiii" he paused for a second, "I need you...I...please mujhe chodd ke mat jao na Mishti please"

Mishti realized what she did...she just broke him....she realized when he needed her the most, she pushed him away! How could she!
"Abirrr...Abirr utho come on look at me...look at me Abir" Mishti said controlling herself now cupping his face...
"Mishti...Annie ke jaane ke baad phir bhi I was okay kyunki tum mere saath thi...mai phirse jeena sikha but...but agar tum mujhe chodd ke jaogi to...mai...mai marr hi jaunga Mishti..I will die..." Abir expressed himself cupping her face...

"Nahiii Abirrr...I am not going anywhere..kabhi bhi nahi...humdono ek dusre ko choddke kahi nahi jaa rahe okayy? Ab chalo rona bandh karo..come on.." Mishti consoled him wiping his tears and touching each other's forehead.
"Haaa humdono kahi nahi jayenge and whatever or whoever comes in our way,we will face it together hai..haina Mishti..." Abir said controlling his shaken voice.
"Haaa haa Abir we will face it together...ab chalo bohut ro liya tumne! Come on! Mujhe mere Abir wapas chahiye that smile wapas chahiye mujhe jise dekhe bina mera din achha nahi guzarti...haan?" Mishti said caressing his face.
And Abir smiled back nodding to a yes.

As they controlled themselves, Abir took her hand,interlocked their fingers and said, "Ab party me chalte hai okay?"
"Nahi naa Abir...kya zaroorat hai...waise bhi I'm not feeling to go there now"
"Aree aise kaise! We have got to do so many things! We have to go  Mishti" "But..." Mishti was a bit confused... "Trust me, you will not repent it"
Mishti nodded...she trusted him more than her life...

And they entered the party again...

As Abir saw Annie advancing, he tightened his grip and Mishti reciprocated with blinking her eyes in assurance.
"Hey Abir! Let's have a drink together,shall we? Bohut time ho gaya na"
Abir didn't utter a word.
"Excuse me darling!" Annie said trying to loosen their hands.
"Ummm 1 sec" Abir excused removing Annie's hand from his and then continued, "Yeah so haa bohut time ho gaya! Ohh I'm so stupid! Maine to introduce karwaya hi nahi! Meet my wife... Mrs. Mishti Rajvansh and Mishti, this is Annie, a very old friend of mine"