The automatic splicing of these two rotor spinning machines

The automatic splicing of these two rotor knitting machine manufacturers machines adopts advanced detection technology to ensure the quality of all splices. The R40 type of Swiss Rieter and the 312 type automatic rotor spinning machine of Germany Schlafhorst have the functions of automatic joint, automatic cleaning of the rotor, automatic doffing and automatic transmission bobbin.2% of the national export commodities trade surplus of US $ 30. In 1924, the British cotton textile industry once reached the scale of 63. The forms were different, but the principles were the same and they were all used..

At the Milan International Textile Machinery Exhibition in 1995, Luti's M8300 multiphase loom was exhibited for the first time, and it was exhibited in Beijing for the first time in October 2002. The process parameter automatic setting system can automatically complete the complex weft insertion process parameter conditions and warp tension setting as long as the fabric structure and loom speed are input.?

The development of traditional textile technology to modern textile technology textile production has a history of thousands of years.72. China's output of chemical fiber, yarn, cloth, woolen fabric, silk fabrics and clothing ranks first in the world. The rotor speed has reached 150,000 r / min, can spin 10tex (Ne60) spun yarn, the yarn output speed is more than 200m / rain, which is 6-10 times that of the general ring spinning machine.

2 Accelerate the renovation and transformation of existing cotton textile enterprises China's cotton textile industry is very large, but the overall technical equipment is not high. The key to air-jet spinning technology is the development and production of post-processed products. 3. When the weft yarn flying time changes due to the characteristics of the weft yarn, the air injection time can be automatically adjusted to correct the time of the weft yarn flying over the shed, the injection pressure of the nozzle can be automatically adjusted, and the flying speed of the weft yarn can be corrected.37 US dollars per meter.