The Fight for Change

Summary:

Ethan Tally is in trouble. Big trouble. When he looks back to it, it seems that there were a thousand different ways he could have approached the situation that didn't end up with him being in the city jail and sentenced to death.But then he gets an offer. Someone knows how to get him out. All he has to do is help them with the rebellion against the king and he will be free. Ethan has found himself a player in a much more dangerous game than he had ever anticipated... Every year, those who turn fifteen get sent to war. Those who are not fit enough to do their jobs are sent to war. And Ethan's mother is sick. If they find out she is sick they will take her away just like they took away his sister.

Author: stubbornidiot15

Status: ongoing

Review:

It's a really nice written book. I was finished really fast. I honestly didn't know if I gonna like this book, but in the end if the day I did. It's not really my Genre, but still good. I'm also Looking forward for the next chapters.

So I'm gonna give the Story 3 stars ⭐️

For a Story I never thought i would like because of the Plot, I really enjoyed it. So Maybe if it isn't your Type of Story give it a try it may surprise you.

Always be open for new thinngs in life.

Love

Sami <3

Before I Forget These are just my opinions on the books. I don't want to offend any of the Writers!!