Movie Star

(eyyy to be clear please don't be mad if I ship valt and Joshua oh! And who else think that Joshua's hair is too much? Comment your answer... Enjoy!)

*all students please go to the gym!*

Valt's pov
Oh shoot! Oh shoot! I'm late again😭😭😭 why do I have to be such a sleepyhead💦 run! Run! Run! Woah!
Welp at least I made it but that's gonna leave a mark ouch💫
*I repeat, All students to the gym*
I heard the speaker so I went there but my back still hurts😭
At the gym
No one's pov

Teacher: shu kurenai?
Shu: here
Teacher: free de lahoya?
Free: here
Teacher: valt aoi?
Teacher: valt aoi!?
Valt:*breathes heavily* h-here!
*Everyone looks at him and all girls and gay boys blushes*

Valt's pov
So I made it at class and I realized that I forgot to put on my hair band
"u-uhh..." I said still confused of their faces, they were all blushing like crazy!!!
"valt aoi?! Why are you late?! We have an important discussion on today's news?! 💢" our teacher shouted as I said "I- I'm so so sorry ma'am!!! I - I was-"
"no matter though... I'll let it slide this time Mr. Aoi" she replied and I sighed in relief "OK! Today we will have a discussion of the event! Some of you might know the famous Joshua burns from movies, well... He's going to perform the role of the hero! And the producer just called the school so that means they are finding some characters to play a role. Some of you might be lucky enough to play a role" our teacher confirmed and all the girls keep shouting and shrieking of excitement then one of the girls said "who's going to pick the characters?!"
"the one and only producer of the show herself"
"hello kids would anyone of you like to play a role?"
"eek!!!!!!" all the girls shouted and fainted while all of us boys just stands here confuse especially me
"who's Joshua burns?" I whispered to shu then he answered "he's one of the big five! The strongest blades in the world and not to mention that he's also a big star" he whispered back then I saw the producer walking towards me "oh my!" she shouted as she held my face "u-uh!?!? H-hi?" I said awkwardly "I have a question Young man" she said as all the boys look at us "y-yes?" I asked then she replied "would you like to audition for the Princess mafia boss?" she asked excitedly
Then all the boys, even me blinked rapidly "b-but I- I'm a b-boy!" I implied because it's true I am a boy!!! Why would she want me?! "that can be fix with makeup and a wig"
"but I look nothing like a girl!!!" I shouted while the boys looked at me with a 😑 face and one random boy said "dude! you do look like a girl!"
"💦what😲?!" I shout and everybody nods "so kid? You in?" she asked me then I thought I don't want her to be sad and disappointed but that's just to weird!!! "valt, ill give you a perfect score in your academics if you join!" then it hit me... "yep! Mhm! Let's do this!" I answered "told you it would work" my teacher whispered to the producer "c'mon now kid, you have to meet Joshua burns!" "o-OK..."

After this stupid nonsense of a pov.

Valt: h-hi? I-I'm valt aoi😗
Joshua: name's burns, Joshua burns👉 and why is he here producer?
Producer: he's the person whole be playing the mafia boss
Joshua: he's a boy!!! You expect me to kiss him?!?!💢💢💢
Valt: 😑😲 (wait there's a kissing scene?!)
Producer: oh right!there's a kissing scene... Welp...
Joshua: what do we do now?!💢
Producer: hey! It's OK! Your gay right?
Joshua: *blushes hard and looks at valt*
Valy: 😲 *blinks several times*
Joshua: you didn't have to say that!!! *blushes hard*
Producer: welp... Get ready already Joshua! It's gonna start already and please don't enteruppt me! I'm gonna turn this handsome boy into a cute and hot girl!
Joshua: fine...

1 hour later

(what valt looks like☝️) Valt: are you sure this looks appropriate? Producer: woah

Valt: are you sure this looks appropriate?
Producer: woah...
Valt: what?
Producer: wow just wow... You still look hot and attractive even if your a girl
Valt: thank for the compliment... I guess
Producer: let's now go outside and show your beautiful face to the world *pushes valt out the door*
Valt: fine... *goes out* your not coming?
Producer: go there yourself, I'll catch up
Valt: OK...

Valt's pov
I'm doing this for grades... But I regret it so much. I realized some boys looking at me drooling, and blushing
"umm... Joshua?" I tapped Joshua's shoulder then he turns around and blushes "valt?!" he asked blushing redder then I giggled and replied "Mhm! So... Are you ready?"
"y- yeah..." he said covering his face

Meanwhile with the others
Free's pov
"Joshua burns is a famous actor and a talented blader, he's from the big 5 and my no. 1 fan" I described emotionless to aiga then he replied "that's why girls fall for him!"
"yup... But I wonder... Why would they pick valty if there are so many girls here? " I asked him
"maybe he's-" he didn't continue what his saying because he was distracted then I looked at his face it was blushing dark red "v-valt?! 😳" he said then I looked behind me and saw a beautiful girl walking towards the set, she was so pretty it made me blush. She was walking towards us and said
"hey guys... 😗 So... How do I look?" he asks us "v- valt! You l- look l-like" I stuttered then he giggled "I look like a girl? Yup" he looked at aiga and said "aiga are you ok-" he faints on the floor drooling and blushing "welp... I gotta go now free... Say goodbye to aiga for me!" she waved bye while walking "s-sure..."

Hold up! Im sorry to interrupt but I have to see you in the next chapter whenever that is... But I'll make sure to post immediately as I can! Tata for now good friends!