Cheater ~ Tom

He was gone. It took two whole years to build up the relationship and in an hour he had slept with someone else and ruined our relationship.

My boyfriend connor had cheated on me and not just with any girl. With my ex best friend who had turned into a lying bitch in order to climb the popularity ladder. He had sworn it was just a drunken mistake, that it didnt mean anything, that he missed me but I knew deep down he was lying. He had been quite off recently not replying to my texts or calls and I knew something was up. This just reinforced that.

I knew I should get over it, that he never loved me but I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to delete his number or all the photos because I still loved him.

///

It was a hot sunny evening and my mum had planned a barbecue with her best friend and her kids. I didnt really know them that well as I had only met them twice when we were alot younger. Her son was in a band from Britain's got talent apparently but I cant stand all of that reality TV stuff so I never watched it.

I was sat slouched against my wall in tears over connor it had only taken one glance at a photo and the tears were rolling down my face again. I heard some voices downstairs so I knew they had arrived but I didn't feel like going down. They all made their way out into the garden. I opened my window which overlooked onto the decking to sneak a look. I saw two women and a teenage boy with blonde hair.

A few hours later I was still sitting in my room but I was starting to get hungry. I decided to quickly sneak out downstairs and run so I didnt get asked any questions. I opened my door and almost screamed when a boy was standing in front of me with his arm raised a sif he was about to knock on the door.

"Ummm hi, y/n isnt it?" He stuttered.

"Yes thank you,  now good bye." I mumbled scrubbing my eyes in an attempt to get rid of the red rims outlining them.

I tried to push past him but he stopped me with his arm.

"What's up?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine thank you, now goodbye." I spoke louder but he grabbed my arm before I could run.

"If everything is fine, why are you not joining us outside?" He asked suspiciously.

"Ummm... If you dont mind I have got homework to do.. urgently. Goodbye." I yelled attempting to slam the door.

He stuck his foot in the way and quickly stepped inside. He strode over to my desk flicking the papers.

"And by any chance does that homework involve sitting in your room crying over a guy who cheated on you?" He spoke softly.

"Look, yes my boyfriend cheated on me and yes I am crying about it. Happy now." I screamed dropping to the floor in tears.

He strode over and put an arm around me.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n what are we going to do with you." He murmured, his lips dangerously close to mine.

"I dont know any..."

But I never finished what I was going to say. His lips crashed against mine and the rest was history.

///
Hey guys that was my first ever imagine andi enjoyed writing it. It would mean the world if you could vote and share with other fans.

If you have sent a request to my instagram it will not have been recieved as my instagram account has logged out so if you do have a request you can leave it in the comments.

Thanks x