A fresh new start

Thursday, 11th December.
11:00 p.m.

Hello people. Utterly thunderstruck by my previous book that I had published, 'Diary', I thought of putting up a new start to it.
I read the chapters carefully and was left with nothing but an open mouth, laughing over how stupid I used to be a year ago.
It keeps me imagining how drastically a person's life can change within a single year. Yes. Until now, this year has been the turning point of my life.
People say, I am changed now. I don't know, maybe I have, or maybe not. Is it me who can't feel the change, or it is them who are getting it wrong?
Now, after reading Diary, I would like to leave a message to the Hafsa who had written it:
Girl, don't you have better things to talk about than a guy who doesn't even know your name? What material are you made of, eh?
Like, literally. Do you not get how a fool you are making out of yourself? What's the use of sticking to a person who doesn't even care about your existence?
You really made me lose words.
Sincerely, your future.

I still cannot imagine I was THIS crazy. Oh, my Lord! Now I know how unbelievably drastic the change is.
Um, the new Hafsa says hello to every bored people out there who is reading this.
And to my class mates: I miss you all.

So apparently, I'm done with my yearly exams and am about to be permitted to class 8 next year, In Shaa Allah. (Currently going through the boring long vacations which do not wish to say good bye any soon)
Most importantly, I am effing OVER the guy I used to drool over ALL DAY. God, I feel like deleting Diary, thinking of how utterly embarrassing a book it has been. Then again, it is a memory, no matter how stupid it is.
I will talk about my new, TOTALLY changed life in the next chapter. Oh my God. I have so much to share!
Till then, stay well under your blankets 'cause it's really cold in here!
Good night! ^_^