Chapter 28: "I'm Burning."

Wade opened the door that made a squeaky sound, you cowarded behind Mark, shich took you in his embrace, he held you pretty close to him, you could hear and feel his heart beating faster, when you saw the hing in the bathroom you shielded your eyes and almost threw up, Mark looked away.

In the bathroom there was a dead body, it's head was arched back, it's veins were penetrated what looked like wire and so was it's body, now, that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the awful smell of decomposing, plusthe walls that pointed at the mouth and the writing: 'Dare you, dare you, double dare you.' You all gulped almost at once.

Mark: "Alright, challenge accepted...."

Mark approached the body, you whispered a 'be careful' Mark nodded, he reached his hand beyond the wires and reached into the hings mouth, it didn't even move, it just stood there, wired up to the wall.

Mark took out the key.

Mark: "Got it!"

He said, but his smile soon vanished asthe siren was heard.

B0red: "Get out!"

You: "What?"

B0red: "Take these keys and this pencil, when I come back, cause I will. Give me the pencil, it is a weapon, you can use it. Don't look back after me and don't go looking for me, alright? Now go and lock the door behind ya when you see Wade exiting!!"

You nodded as you grabbed Mark and exited the bathroom.

B0red: "And Wade, get back with Molly, and, you might want to leave, this isn't going to be a pretty view."

Wade: "But, I-"

B0red: "GO!!"

B0red yelled and Wade did as she said, she heard the door lock and darkness soon surrounded the place. Everything started turning upside down, the walls were now made out of wire, exposing the dead body in the bathroom that caught life and exited the stall.

His body was dragging along the floor and his tongue was flicking around, feelig the air since he was blind and could feel, he put his hand on the wall and it all became covered in a weird looking flesh that stank up the room, the thing got up, arching it's back along with a few crackling sound coming from his bones, it was a disturbing sound, seeing the body crack it's bones back in place and starting to walk towards B0red, she got out a little knife that she held in her boots.

B0red: "Well let's do this."

B0red lunged at the body but the thing hit her with it's hand, that wouldn't be so bad if wires weren't coming out of it's arm, leaving scratches all over B0red's left cheek, she chuckled as she got up and swinged the knife at the creature, hitting it a few times and making it screech and arch it's back backwards making it crack and release a few worms.

She lunged one more time but was pinned into the wall by the thing, the body started laugjing at her, a laugh that was stopped by a black liquid spurting all on B0red's clothes.

B0red: "This is my favourite coat and you ruined it, you bastard."

The monster brought up his arm, and was about to strike, B0red impaled it's in his weak spot, the chest, where his heart should have been, but before the creature died, he gave one last strike, making B0red fall flat to the ground, a critical hit, but, B0red still had energy to get up, the door was soon taken down by two soldiers that wore gas mask, they began to beat up B0red, but she regenerated, the explosion killed them, B0red was once again a new person, but she was still rather injured and her body was weak.