They meet

"Pack your shit and get out!" Was the last thing Violets mother said to her father. He'd been having an affair. He picked a quick fuck over forty years of marriage, that memory is still fresh in her mind today. It's the reason why she kept a guard up. Violet vowed to never letting her heart be broken like her mothers. No commitments or high expectations, equals no heart break.
She believed that to be true until her school got a transfer student. With all of his 6'4", dark curly hair, brown eyedness. She felt her wall she spent so much time building begin to crumble. Something about him put her on edge, he wore faded blue jeans, with black tee that hugged his frame just right and black timberland boots.

"Good morning class this our new transfer student Raymond Keen" Mrs.G announced
"Good morning I hope I get to know all of you throughout the rest of the year" he scanned the room while talking then landed on Violet. He smirked as the teacher assigned him a seat right next to her. He's presences made her cheeks flush with color, her breathing and heart rate began to quicken as well.
She glanced at him and to her surprise he was looking at her. As a wolf would look at its prey, he's gaze made her shift uncomfortably in her seat. Imagine to her surprise when he taped her shoulder handing her a note.

'Do you have a pencil?' She blushed then handed him a pencil. He laughed and for the rest of the class he paid attention paying her no mind.