Jealousy

"So your names Violet right? It's on your schedule" Her cheeks turned red. God it was so fucking cute to see her blush. I can't want to make her beg for me.

"Y...yeah it's Violet but please call me Vi" I bit my lip looking at her, she was a perfect replica or her. From her red hair, her blue green
eyes and that little button nose. Even down to each and every last freckle placed across her cheeks and nose. It's hard to keep my hands at my side while being this close to her. She even smells like Josephine, lavender with a hint of rosemary.

"Can I have your number? I know we just met but I'd really like to have a friend here and you seem really nice" her heart, she's trying her best to keep it from scoring but her heart is pounding out of her chest. I was so tempted to ask Your want me don't you' but that would have to wait. Of course she came me her number the cute little rabbit had no choice but to.
The rest of the school day went by with out incident until he saw her walking by herself.
He could hear her blood rushing in her veins, the scent of her....

"Oh naughty little rabbit" she's wet, wonder why. He caught up to her instantly and smiled while calling her name. They walked for what seemed like an eternity before reaching a park. They spent hours talking and laughing until the sun began to set.

"Listen Vi it's getting late we should go I'll walk you home" and that he did but before she went inside she kissed his cheek. And just as she turned to go inside he vanished.
The following day in school he waited for her at the entrance, he perked up when he smelt her but it was mingled with something else....someone else. Violet came into view and so did some guy. Raymond's blood started to boil, it's the Josephine fiasco all over again. He choose not to rip that boys throat out right there and instead went about his day ignoring Vi until he saw fit.