Part 18

"Baby?" Pop shook me " hmm?" I raised my eyebrows "aye Im finna go you can use my car the keys in the kitchen " I sat up " You must forgot I can't drive" he scratched his head "damn I forgot well do you want a driver? I can call up-" " no im I'll just call nia" he stood up putting his hoodie over his head " you sure?" I got out the bed heading to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. " yes im suree" he came to the bathroom and kissed my forehead " im about to leave out don't do anything I wouldn't do I love you" I faced him and shifted all my weight to one leg " I love you too and really?" " yeah girl don't act like youn be breaking folks noses and shit" I smiled a little " and you're just an angel huh?" I grabbed his braid and twirled it " I mean I don't want to brag or anything" he smiled I pushed his chest " whatever Bashar" he looked at me " I told you dont call me that" " it's your name I don't want to call you pop or smoke" He rubbed his hand down his face " just don't" I knew if I called him Bashar it was going to make him mad I smirked I hugged his body " Ok see you later Basharrr" he grabbed my neck "mhmm chilll" I smiled he looked down at me " you crazy as fuck man most girls be scared and yo ass just smiling" he let me go " you better leave before you can't " he raised his eyebrows " NOWW see you laterr" I pushed him he didn't budge " I got ya later and lock up the house make sure you check the doors" " ok I will" he walked out I got in the shower for about an hour i got out a wrapped a towel around me then walked to the kitchen grabbing my phone and a banana I FaceTimed Nia " hey nia what are you doing" " girl trying to find me something to wear for work" " girl Im trying to find me a job now" " be ready in 10 I'll be over there in a minute" " ok" I went to my closet throwing on a Shane Justin jogging suit
Bashar Pov/ Thoughts
I was leaving to make a drop but I also had some stuff planned out for Jasmine since she never really had a birthday Im goin make sure its the best birthday And of course I couldn't do most of it on my own I asked for some pointers from the girls.
Jasmine Pov
I heard a horn beeping outside I looked out the window Of course Nia I checked all the doors and windows to see if they were locked and walked out locking the door and letting the garage down and getting in her car " girl you look so pretty" " thank you nia you do too" she pulled off " so you and my brother ugly ass official yet" " no ma'am" " ok and I have to tell you something I feel like I can trust you promise me you won't tell my brother" I looked at her " I promise I won't" Lord please don't let it be anything bad " ok so im a stripper and my brother don't know and I wanted to ask did you want to become one and just keep it on the low like it's serious money J" I thought to myself I mean I do need a job and strippers do get they're money but Bashar will kill me if he found out but I could just work and save it up then I'll be modeling too " uhh how was your first night?" " girl I was nervous as hell but I took a shot so that's my routine and you have to have the right mind set those bitches be jealous just get your money and get out" those words stung my body and repeated in my head " ok I'll do it with you we just can't let Bashar find out" I sat back and bit my finger " ok I'll call my boss blue and tell him I got a bad bitch" she picked up her phone and called her boss " hey blue My sister would like to come work at the spot" she had the phone up to her ear " ok right now?" She looked at me "ok we'll be there in 3 minutes" she hung up " nia maybe I could just get a real job" We pulled up to Kitty Kat" baby you're just nervous ok? It's fine im telling you now come on" we got out she grabbed my hand I took a deep breath in and let it out we walked in it was nice but we went downstairs it was a door down there we knocked he opened the door " hey sunshine" he hugged nia while staring at me " nia this your sister" he licked his lips and shut the door " yes" held out his hand for me to shake " Hey my name is Jasmine" I shook his hand " owee she beautiful and respectful what is a young lady like yourself doing here" " Im just here to get my money and get out" I looked at nia " OHH gahdamn nia I like her let me see your body" I stared at him " hold on blue let me talk to her for a minute" " aight baby" he sat down " he's just trying to see if your body ugly and stuff before he give you the job just pull your pants down and twirl" I looked at her " trust me Im right here" I walked back over and pulled my joggers down and spinned infront of him " mhhm mhm mhm mhm yeaaa baby you got the motherfucking job Imma call you Jewel" he wrote down in a notebook I pulled my pants up " how old are you?" I tucked my lips in " Im 17 but I turn 18 in two days" " damn you don't look like it Let me see your ID" I searched my purse and gave it to him " ok im gonna go ahead and let you start tonight since you fine as wine but dont tell nobody that you're 17 because thats gonna shut me down" I shook my head " yes I totally understand like I told you in and out I swear" " girl you better gone na but nah the rules simple you come in whenever just call me or text before so I can write you down and every time you get money from the stage count it then tell me and I'll tell you how much to leave in the drop box it won't be a huge percentage because it depends on how much you've made" " ok" " alright I need you to sign here just saying you give me permission to get a percentage " I read over it myself just in case of any tricks and signed it " ok tonight you can come in at 10" " ummm ok" I looked at nia and we walked out he followed " see you at 10" he smacked my ass I turned my head fast " im sorry baby I couldn't help myself"
We walked to nia car and got in " BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DOOO" I palmed my forehead " relaxx J" I put my seatbelt on and my phone rung it was Bashar it was like he called me cause he knew I was up to no good I answered I swallowed loud "umm h-hello hey b-baby" I breathed in through my teeth " wassup ma you good?" " yeahhh im good" my voice shook " you dont sound like it tell me whats wrong baby where you at" I noticed we pulled up to the mall " hello?"
"Huh um we-we're at the mall" " are you sure you ok? Cough if you need me" it was silent " see im ok I love you so much" my lips quivered and a tear slipped from my eye I didn't want to lie to him he ask for nothing but loyalty and I know he's going to be hurt if be found out about this " I love you more mami why you crying?" I started breathing hard " im not crying im laughing" " I know when you're lieing J" I sniffed " can I call you back" my voice broke " yeah Beautiful" " ok" I hung up nia gave me some tissue " here crybaby" she hugged me rubbing my back" nia you kno your brother goin to kill me then Im not honest you know he's big on loyalty he really goin to spazz" " you're thinking to hard on it come on lets go get some outfits for tonight" I wiped my face and looked in the mirror you can tell I've been crying my face and nose was red " come on" we walked in and went this store called the candy shop