Episode 5

A few days later

A few days later..

(Shows Abby in the kitchen cooking)

Abby intv•Being In this boring ass house, I've learned a lot of things, including how to cook. So I thought, why not whip up something to be nice to the girls

Abby:These eggs look like they burning!
Ocean:Walks over*Girl turn the stove down *laughe*
Abby:Thank youu..
Ocean:Girl but let me talk to you

Ocean intv•Through all of the drama in the house, Abby never directly disrespected me so I just wanna see where her head is at.

Ocean:I just wanna say I don't have a problem with you. I know we be getting caught up in the drama and sides of the house that we don't even have a real chance to get to know eachother.
Abby:Aww.. you're right!My problem was never with you at all babe
Ocean: okay we're good then?!
Abby:Yea ofcourse *Hugs her*

Abby intv•Looking back at these last few weeks in the house, it's been a tornado and me and Ocean were swept right up in it. I'm grown and this drama is getting old so why not make amends?

Tae:Walks to Ari's room*Bitch the motherfucking tea!
Ari:Bitch wassup?
Tae:So I walk in to get my plate from Abby and before I walk in she was in there kicking it up with Ocean having a heart to heart
Ari:Scrunches face up*Huh?
Tae:Girl yes!

Ari intv•I don't know wassup with the girls in this house but pick a side and stay there!Abby is my girl but I might have to watch her from here on out. Don't get on my bad side.

The camera pans to a girl sitting down in a limo sipping on a drink as she smiles.

"They call me big B back home!Aint nobody running me here, I am the definition of a bad girl."

Briana|21|Mobile,ALIntv•My name is Briana!Back home I be getting into more trouble you can think of!I wanna get in this house and turn shit up

Briana|21|Mobile,AL
Intv•My name is Briana!Back home I be getting into more trouble you can think of!I wanna get in this house and turn shit up. I ain't really tryinna talk about it, run up or shut up! My father left out of my life a long time ago so ever since then that nice side of me has been gone!I kindve want to work on not being so on the defense side all the time and just live a happy life...