Chapter 7

Yea yea ik Ik. I skipped a major part but honey I'm lazy af. I don't know what exactly y/n would be doing during training. Shut up okay it's my fanfic. Lol jk love y'all.

The test of courage was about to start I sighed as I watched Shouta walk off with a few of the kids. I sighed again this time louder, I felt off it was weird to not be with the kids and Aizawa at the same time it didn't feel right. Of course I had this nagging feeling something bad was about to happen.

"You okay?" Ragdoll asked.

I turned to her and nodded and smiled. Then a peculiar smell came to my senses. I gasp and jump back, I opened my mouth to scream but thought better of it.

"Move! Now!" Someone shouted.

"It's poisoned gas!" I shout.

Everyone quickly covered their mouth.

"We're under attack I've got to get to Aizawa." I say.

The head cat nods and I take off into the woods. As I was running I smelled something burning. I gasp as a flaming tree collapsed in front of me. I fall back but immediately get back up.

I run faster then a blow blue flames came at me I scream barely jumping out of the way. I stumbled, falling on the dirt.

"Well, well, the Grimm Reaper. Our intel didn't say you'd be here, oh well I guess I'll have to take you out now..." a raspy voice said.

I turned around and was met with bright blue eyes, dark hair and marred skin that seemed to have been burned to the third degree. He struck me as familiar but I couldn't place it. Then it hit me.

"T-Touya?" I say barely able to stand and keep my balance.

Anger flooded the mans face he charged at me I danced out of his reach. Struggling to breath, the flames were causing me to suffocate. I collapsed face forward onto the dirt.

"Touya is dead..." he said. Walking away.

I grit my teeth and forced myself to stand I slowly got up propping myself on a tree.

"Heh the ones I couldn't save, always have a way of coming back to haunt me." I say grinning.

"Fine then..." I say as I start running.

I run to the building where Shouta was right as I get there I see Shouta run out, then blue flames engulfed him.

"N-no..." I say to myself.

"Shouta. No." I say falling to my knees.

Then I heard a thud, the villain was on the floor Shouta standing over him. I run up to him tears still in my eyes.

"Y/n, I'm glad you're okay, come on we need to protect the students at all costs..." he said.

I nod and stoop down to the villains level.

"Why are you here?" I ask in my intimidating voice.

"Why the hell would I tell you?" The villain spat.

I look up at Aizawa and nodded, he understood and grabbed the villains arm and dislocated it.

"I won't ask again, there are so many bones I could pop and break. Then how about your fingernails and toenails, then I'll start cutting off your fingers and toes one knuckle at a time..." I trail off noticing the glare from Shouta.