Wreckless

Me
tanned,
dark brown, long hair,
nose piercing
P O P U L A R,
Into bad guys.

Joe
fair skin,
messy light brown hair,
likes reading,
has good friends
not really used to dating.

Like chalk and cheese right? But i'm strangely attracted to him.

He usually eats lunch in the cafeteria alone, he is always reading Romeo and Juliet, which is super attractive. I left my friends at lunch and took an executive decision to go and sit next to him. He looked up and blushed.
"Hi" I said unwrapping a pack of cookies, I handed him one. He looked up at me with him big brown eyes, resembling a puppy. He took it and thanked me. He was hot, he just wasn't popular because he was shy and likes school. I like shy guys, what can I say.
We chatted for a while, he is from a family with an older brother who is quite popular. Our conversation ended with small talk, afterwards I asked him to milkshakes after school. 'Really?' He questioned cutely, 'yeah', he smiled. As I walked away he mouthed a thankyou as I winked. I had to sit though lesson 5&6 nervous. Weird, I'm popular, I'm never nervous. Not even at tests, yet this boy makes my stomach fly. 6th lesson was study so I took out my phone and started to text Joe. 'Hey joe, excited for milkshakes!' No no too eager. 'Hey!' That is soo not me. I stare at my phone and place it on the table. I stare at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. I want to ask him out during milkshakes, but that's the guys job. But he's not the type of guy to pop that question. The bell rang and scared me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and adjusted my hair. I walked past the H block and saw Joe coming. Chill, just chill. His hair was still a mess. I walked up to his and ruffled his hair. I laughed and said hey as I grabbed his hand and started walked towards mojo. Non of my friends knew I was on a date. I was too distracted in my thoughts to see that Joe was staring at our hands together and blushing. I looked at him and said 'Hey, look at me. I know this may seem odd, but I'm not a stuck up popular, I'm actually pretty nice and so are most of my friends, we aren't like stereotypical populars, I'd rather be with you than be a stupid, selfish popular.' He looked up at me and blinked with his large blue eyes. 'You don't know how much that means to me.' he squeezed my hand and continued walking.