The crash

Willow's POV

I was walking across the road when I felt pain rush through my body "AHHHHHHH OWWW!" Iscreamd as I fell to the ground. 'My head it's so sore...' and that was when I blacked out. I blinked ans saw cherry blossom flowers around me 'where am I' I thought as I looked around. I looked down o check if I was cut or had any bruises but I wasn't wearing what I was when I was walking across the road, I was wearing a skintight armour and had some sort of sword on my side I saw my reflection in a puddle and my hair was pulled into a tight ponytail and was wearing some sort of crown 'what the freaking hell am I doing here!?' I thought as I sat up straight.

"Hello, hellllloooooooooo Miss are you ok?" Said a girl who had strawberry blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm ok I think but could you tell me where I am? I'm willow by the way." 

"I'm Holly nice to meet you Willow. You are in Drumnan Vale I live here with my family!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So short chapter but the best things come in small packages, right? Anyway thanks for reading I'm looking for a new cover so if anyone could make me one I would be very grateful. I know I'm not updating much but I'm trying to write two books a the same time and this isn't my main one so yeah.

Be kind to others and true to yourself,

                 XOXO Galaxy