first fansign ⚘

Warnings⚠️: Strong Language 

Outfit:

Y/N's POV

Me and the rest of the members were getting ready to walk in, we heard lots of talking and that made me nervous, thouands of ARMY's would be there. I didn't know if they were going to like me once they met me. The seating arrangment was Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Me, Jin, Hoseok, and last would be Yoongi. I was relieved when I hear I was gonna sit next to Jungkook and Jin, but my heart was still going 100 miles per hour. "Let's go guys" Namjoon says. I squeezed myself with my arms and we walked out. The fans started screaming, like it was crazy. I started smiling looking at the waving, I guess they were excited to see me because most of them were screaming "Chun-hei" my name. I started waving at them and smiling so bright. Once we all sat down a fan screamed at the top fo her lungs "CHUCHU!!!!!!" And that suprised me a bit, Jungkook was just laughing at my reaction. Namjoon grabs a mic and says "Hi ARMY, this is our new member Sun Chun-hei" Namjoon says then laughs. Jin hands me a mic and mouths 'say something' I grab the mic and say "Um, hi!" I say in a unexpectedly cute way and ARMY's start awing. "ChuChu is very shy and small" Jimin says as Jungkook starts squeezing my cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Lets get this started" Yoongi says from the end. We all start laughing.

The fans starts coming down the line and a fan stops infront of me and bend down "Omg, Hi!!" She squeals looking at me in a admiring way. "Hello" I say and scrunch my nose "What's your name?" I say. "Jiwoon" she says while handing me something "This is for you! A bunny!!" She says. I take it from her and smile so big "Aww, thank you so much!!! Where's your album?" I say while putting the hat on "I was busy getting all of you guys gifts, I forgot it!" She says chuckling. "Aw, I'm sorry. You are so cute!" I say cupping my face and admiring her. "No way, not as adorable as you!" She gets out before one of our security tells her to go to the next person "Bye Jiwoon!" I say. "Bye!" She says stopping infront of Jin. I start playing with it waiting for the next person.

 I start playing with it waiting for the next person