1/The Game

The classroom files down to their assigned sits as they wait for Aizawa to begin the class. As Aizawa is ready to begin a sudden voice is heard through the speakers," hello class 1A, I am the Game Master. You all are here to participate in my game. To win this game you must escape, there is a catch however, only one will escape. The rest will die."
The class stands up in fear as Aizawa tries to pull open the door, realizing it won't open.
"Move out of the way I'm blowing it up!!" Bakugou yells as explodes the door.
The door doesn't budge.
"What's going on?!" Sero asked.
"My phone isn't working!" Kaminari realizes, zapping his phone to try to power it on.
The class pulls out their phone, realizing that it won't turn on.
"This could be the league attacking!" Yaomomo inquires.
"But the villains aren't ever this meticulous!" Midoriya retorts.
"Theres no way were all going to die!" Mineta spoke," we're all powerful stand users!"
Immediately after finishing his sentence Mineta disappears. The class is left speechless before Uraraka wavily asks," where did he just go."
Satou drinks a sugar pack and runs to door, sliding it open with a bit too much strength.
"How'd the fuck did you open it?!" Bakugou asks.
"I think it was supposed to open after someone died," Midoriya reasons.
"Don't say he died!" Jirou yells," he just, he disappeared."
Her breath is heavy as she hugs Yaomomo's arm," we're going to die."
"We're going to escape," Aizawa sternly spoke," we're all going to figure out what happened and we're going to make it out. Please just breath."
Aizawa instantly disappeared.
"We're fucked!" Kaminari staggered," we're all going to fucking die!!"
"No calm down Kaminari!" Iida replied," just like Aizawa said we can-"
"Don't finish that fucking sentence!!" Bakugou screams.
Iida closes his mouth as the class is eerily quiet.
"I think if we say we're gonna make it, we get caught by whoever this game fucker is," Bakugou explains, glancing at the speakers.
"That would explain it," Midoriya agrees," but is it just that? Just that phrase? Is it something else?"
"I don't know and I kind of don't want to know," Toru muttered before her clothes disappears.
"Toru?!" Mina shrieks, going to where Toru just stood.
"She didn't even say the phrase!!" Mina yells, tears forming.
"Lying," Todoroki realized out loud," if we lie we die."
The entire class looks at the teen as they hear a bang from across the hall.
"What was that?!" Kirishima yelped.
"We'll figure that out later we should find the other classes!" Iida orders.
The class nods and runs to class 1-b, they open the door to find nothing.
"Are they died?" Ojiro asks, a hand over his mouth.
"Or perhaps they-," Iida opened his mouth but then closed it," I don't know."
"We should find an exit," Tsuyu suggests.
The students nod in agreement and they walk through the halls quietly.
"This is too much," Shinsou mutters, his hands shaking.
"Hey, dont worry, you'll be okay I'm here for you," Ojiro gives him a warm smile, holding the other's hand.
Shinsou nods and looks ahead, suddenly realizing something.
"Wait weren't we just here?" Shinsou questions.
"What do you mean?" Jirou asks.
"We were just in this hall," Shinsou explains.
"We turned the corner from the last hallway, we should be in a different hall by now," Yaomomo responds.
Shinsou nods," I know but these halls just look way too familiar."
"Let me try something," Yaomomo makes a small thread and places it on the ground," if we are just walking in circles than we'll see the thread again."
Class 1A walked through the hallway and turned to the right, walking just to see the red thread lying on the ground. Sudden dread washed over them.
"What is happening," Mina queried.
"We're all going to die," Tsuyu muttered.
"Not all of us, one of us will live," Bakugou respond before getting slapped by the face.
"Don't say that shit!!" Kirishima yells," we cant have that shit right now."
"You know I'm right!" Bakugou barks," if everything's the Game Master has said is true, which it fucking is right now, we're all fucked but one of us!"
Kirishima grabs the front of Bakugou's collar," you think I don't know that?! I don't want to think about that! I want everyone to live!"
Bakugou eyes raise as he grabs Kirishima arm, expecting him to disappear but he doesn't. Kirishima realizes the stake he just went through and collapses onto Bakugou's chest.
"I don't want to die."

|Im a piece of shit lmao 😌✌️ ur faves might die so get ready, no one is safe :) |