Who did she see?

(Y/N) POV

I wake up slowly and i see aaron hugging me...but i can't remember why he would be... The last thing i remember is looking round outside the lodge and...oh i remember now i had left my jumper back at the lodge for some stupid reason and i must of fainted due to the cold...that must be why Aaron was hugging me... I look around and see two familiar faces...
"APH Z-ZANE!" I screamed

" well thanks" Aaron said
So i punched him in arm i knew it wouldn't hurt him because i am weak and he well lets just say he through a good few werewolves out some windows back in high school and he...
"WAIT IT WAS HIM!"I screamed out loud by accident

Everyone gave me confused looks

" it was who (y/n)?" Kim asked

" umm..." I started i didn't want to tell them who I was on about for Aarons sake he had a giant fight with him at high school but he was like a human lie detector when it came to me so i had to

" Well i went outside because i saw..." i looked into Aaron's eyes " ok don't be mad" i continue " i went outside because i saw...E...Ein..."

Ein was my ex back in high school. He wasn't on good terms with Aaron because he used aph to become alpha male.

"W...WHAT" I could tell Aaron was mad so i whispered in his ear " be careful of your eyes " i looked at him again and he looked calmer. I then turned around and saw zane was gone...and so was Lucinda. It isn't like them to just wonder off.

"Where is zane and Lucinda?" I ask

Everyone looked confused and aphmau panicked so we split up to find them
Aaron went with aph
Garroth went with kim
And i went alone.

It had been about an hour and i finally saw someone who looked like Lucinda well it had to be her this place is always empty.

" Lucinda!" I shout and went to hug her.

"(Y/n)! Of good i found you i need to show you something quick " she said and started to run of dragging me behind her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hi guys Jett here I'm sorry this story is going by kinda quick but I wanted to get to the existing bit so i am sorry if this is a little rushed.