A Love Story <3 one shot

naisipan kong iUpload ang sinulat kong story na ipapasa ko sa publication namin. sana magustuhan nyo po..

READ

VOTE

BECOME FAN

----------------------------------------------------

“pangako ikaw lang…”

“walang iwanan…”

“You’re my first and last…” those are the lines that captivated my heart as I’ve met my first love and actually my first boyfriend when I was in high school. He’s a typical heartthrob in our school. Girls are falling in line just to get his attention.

“Cyra, ang swerte mo kasi boyfriend mo sya” as they always say. Yes I admit it. I’m so lucky to have him. He never failed to give me a smile whenever I’m feeling down.

I could still recall how faithful he is while courting me. There are times that he’ll wait me outside our house just to see me. Buying bouquet of roses to make me feel special. And most of all, going to our house just to prove to my parents that he has a good intention.

“Pag – ibig na kaya? Pareho ang nadarama, ito ba ang simula? ‘di na mapipigilan, pag – ibig na ito. Sana’y di matapos ang nadaramang ito. Pag – ibig na kaya ito? Pagkat nararamdaman pag – ibig ating natagpuan…” that’s the song he’d always sing when we’re together. I’m so very happy seeing him laughing and smiling, knowing the fact that other mean girls are angry in me.

Some says, we’re perfect couple for three years. Not as soon as another girl came to his life. His attention for me was being diverted to that girl. He doesn’t even text me anymore, no calls as well. He’s like that until one day, he texted me saying, “Cy, I’m breaking up with you… goodbye!” tears fall as I’ve read his message. I beep him back, “what’s wrong? Why are you breaking up with me?” then he replied, “nah! Nothing! I’ve just realize that I don’t love you anymore… just accept it, please let me go!” by that time, I get it. No more sparks, no more love at all.

It’s so hard to accept that the one you love now loves other girl. My heartaches whenever his around with that girl… seeing his smiles that I’m not the reason no more. Weeks and months had passed but the pain is still the same.

I don’t know what I should do. But then, I’ve decided to talk to him. “Are you sure that this is the end of our story?” I said to him. “I am so sorry Cyra, I’m not deserving for your love.” He said while holding my hand. “But, I thought you’ll love me ‘till the end?” I was about to cry by that time when he says… “Yes, I will love you ‘till the end of my life because you’re my first love remember? You may not be my behalf but you will always have a room here in my heart” and he pointed his left chest. By that time, I set him free. I was satisfied on what I am in his life.

It takes 2 years before I had move on. Now, I’m happy. I’m so proud to say that I’ve already forget all the pains that he gave to me. At present, we’re still communicating each other because we are friends or should I say Best of Friends. Sometimes we reminisce our past relationship and compare it to what we have now. We have lots of “what if’s”. What if we are still in a relation? What if we fall in love to each other again? And so forth.

It's not that we're not meant to be together, I think that we're just not ready for forever yet...I hate saying goodbye, because we could not tell what will happen in the near future. I know someday, there’s a romantic continuation of our story.

--------------------------------------------------------

alam ko pangetttttttttttt................ huhu pero advanced thanks sa mga magbabasa nito.