Chapter 1 - New Beginings

Chapter 1

The next morning was horrible. I was hungover, cranky and beyond depressed. The airport was even worse-Dean's girlfriend wouldn't stop wailing, which did NOT help the hangover. Then Minx started wailing too, and Laura joined in after a while too, and put on top of that a killer head ache and blinding lights, you got one very annoyed Ally.

But it wasn't long before I was crying. I didn't wail, just hiccuped a bit here and there.

Then it came to boarding the plane. That was...eventful, you could say. Laura wouldn't let go of my arm while Minx began to empty her stomach in a near by bin and Otto had to hold Dean's girlfriend back from kidnapping Dean, who was helping pry me out of Laura's iron grip, all the while Mum and Dad had a cackle about it a little further ahead of us.

Great parents they are...

See that joke I just made there?

Anyway, the plane flight was as boring as Dean. Nothing much happened in that six hours. It was a little funny though when Mum and Dad were trying to tell us about the new town we're moving to, completely oblivious to the headphones in our ears blaring music. But otherwise, boring.

Out of all the years, they chose to move on my senior year-well our senior, seeing as Dean is my twin brother. But thats not the point. I'm sure they got to spend senior year with their friends. You'd think they'd understand. But no, they just gotta send us of to god knows where instead.

"Passengers please fastened your seat belts as we begin our descent." a womans voice came over the intercom.

Clicks sounded all over the plane as everyone buckled in, including myself.

'You ready for this?" Dean asked beside me, running a hand through his blonde hair whilst looking out the window.

"No. But we're doing this anyway" I muttered back  as we descended through the clouds and into what I will now call Hell...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The purple bag Mum! The purple bag!"

"I got it!"

"Where's my bag?"

"Did the black suitcase have a ribbon on it?"

"Wrong suitcase Dad."

"Dean your suitcase is right in front of you."

"The suitcase! Get it!"

"Great now we have to wait another round."

"Your fault you idiot."

"Language."

We squabbled like this for at least half an hour before all our baggage was in our new SUV. Outside it was cold and crisp, ice and frost gathering on the side walk of the airport. Snow clouds were forming over head so we all piled into the car and took off to the new house.

"Here we are." Mum said once we pulled into the driveway.

If jaws could physically hit the floor, mine would've right now.

The house was bloody huge!

"Oh my lord..." I gasped at its glory "Its so big."

"Thats what she said." Dean snickered.

I turned to Dean and raised an eyebrow. "Thats what she said? Really."

"What? It was funny." he laughed

Rolling my eyes I jumped out of the car and marveled at its flat exterior. From here I could see several windows with seats  protruding from the walls.

"How many rooms does it have?" I asked Mum

"It has nine rooms, three bathrooms, two pools and a basement" she said, a little proud by the sound of her voice.

I looked over at Dean who was also marveling the house.

Maybe moving here won't be so bad.

Right?