1

It was like 2 am. Of course none of them was asleep. But how are burglars supposed to know that?

Grace was in her room. Painting as usual. This time she was painting butterflies. She hated them when they were right in front of her face of course but they just looked pretty to her. Why she was pointing at 2 am? God knows why. She was listening to music with earphones in. She was listening to Wonderwall by Oasis.

Lily was downstairs gathering huge amounts of snacks ready to watch Netflix for another hour in her room. She had... cheese? No it wasn't just cheese. She had BBQ beef hula hoops, Mini Cheddars, Milky Ways, Jaffa Cakes and celery? It's alway very unexpected with that person .

Olly was in his room on call with his girlfriend. They literally only spoke in the middle of the day and late at night. It was weird. But hey let's not go bashing people for when they do things. Can't help it when they are the one to call you at those times.

Chad was with Grace actually. He was "trying" to help her with her painting. She appreciated the help but he did kinda suck at choosing colours for the butterflies. Brown and pink don't go together. But company was good for them both.

Krystel was in the kitchen where Lily was too. She  was searching for left over pizza. Once she found the pizza she got a pint glass and beer? Guess she must be stressed cause Krystel only ever drinks when she's stressed or out partying.

Amber was out on one of her walks. She always went on a walk around the block or something. This time she was only 4 houses away from Crackhouse. Something was off. She got her phone out and pulled up CRACKHOUSE group chat. "Guys it's sus out here. Feels weird out here" She had this feeling as if she was being watched. She got the house and stopped immediately.

Someone was in the middle of the road. Staring at the doors to the house. Amber went to shout at them but was unable to. Someone had come behind Amber and covered her mouth with their hand. Only letting muffled shouts out. They also had a firm grasp on her arms.

??: got one of three
?: we aren't getting them all
??: are you serious babe?
?: yes I'm serious why not all of them?
??: there's six people in this house. And they all are either 21 or 22! They aren't the usual teens we get.
?: yeah yeah ok, put her in the van and then we can get the other two. With our luck and knowledge they should be in the same room at least.
??: we should kill the others
?: why?
??: less hassle you know
?: we can't do it
??: I'll call someone later then
?: great now put her in the fucking van, god you don't listen

Amber then, gets chucked in their van. Lucky for her they didn't take her phone but also unlucky for her she's a dumbass...

A: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? WHO ARE YOU! I HAVE MY PHONE I WILL WARN THE OTHERS!
?: we are kidnapping two more of your friends, and silly me let me just take that
A: fuck... GIVE IT ME BACK!
??: oh my did we not introduce ourselves?
?: how stupid of us!
??: I'm Stephen!
?: I'm Esteban, and you're Amber aren't you!
A: fuck off
S: oooo feisty one aren't ya!
E: lock it up let's go and break in this house
S: alright bye Amber! I'll see you soon with a couple friends!
A: FUCK OFF
E: jeez no need to shout dear! God *slams van door*
S: let's go

—————

G: no your using the wrong brush haha use the blue one for details
C: ohhhh ok- *dingggg*
G: was that yours or mine
C: both I think
G: hm *checks phone* it's Amber
C: uh oh that doesn't seem good

*sound of car door slamming*

G: check outside I don't wanna look
C: ok ok, *checks* shit
G: what? *on verge of tears*
C: two men, van, TWO MEN COMING TOWARDS THE HOUSE SHIT
G: NONONONONO YOUR JOKING RIGHT PLEASE SAY YOUR JOKING I DONT LIKE THIS
C: I'm not joking but it's gonna be ok? Don't worry yourself too much.
G: *nods* o-ok
C: I'm gonna just call the others about it I'm only walking to the landing
G: ok. I'll be fine I think
C: GUYS! GUYS!
O: WHAT?
L: YOU CALLING ME?
K: WHATTTTTTT
C: FUCKING HIDE ALL OF YOU
O: WHY?
*grace walks to landing too*
G: THERES PEOPLE OUTSIDE FUCKING READY TO BREAK IN!!!
L: WHAT?
G: JUST PLEASE FIND SOMEWHERE NOT OBVIOUS TO HIDE
C: HAVE YKU GUYS NOT SEEN AMBERS TEXT?
K: NO? WHERE IS SHE
G: IN A FUCKING VAN AND THYE ARE COMING IN HERE FOR U-