Texting y/n and parents & sis Bros😨😰😓😫😱😭💔

UwU
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

y/n:
hey Mom and Dad how you doing.

Mom:
good me and your dad still fighting but we're doing good your sister just got in primary School your brothers are working and yeah the usual.

y/n:
okay Mom I just miss y'all can I please stop fighting just please.

Mom:
okay sweetie anything for you.

Dad has join the chat.
Brothers had joined the chat.
Little sis has joined the chat.

Dad:
who are you talkin to Julie are you cheating on me.

Mom:
N-no Honey.

Zan:
hello sister how you doing with your boyfriend oh I'm sorry you broke up.

Y/N:
at least my girlfriend don't cheat on me with another dude and I'm pregnant so congratulations to my ex-boyfriend for leaving me and I will take care of my baby by myself so thanks for your compliments and brother I still hate you and if you put a hand on my child you will go to jail.

Kyle:
Zan don't be rude on her and she's pregnant she's probably in a lot of stress just leave her alone she's not feeling right okay we all love you but you really need to stop being mean 💔😔.

Maggie:
hey big sis how you doing.

Y/N:
I'm doing alright I'm happy you care about me hey Dad how you doing are you feeling all right your back still hurt you send me to a mansion that have a lot of vampires in there oh My GOD DAMM NERVES.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•