Epilogue

3 Years Later

3rd POV

It has been three years since Jimin came back. Three years since they met. Their lives changed for the better. Yoongi was now a producer, Jimin was a florist, and they both had three beautiful children. Two boys and one girl. Were they angels? Somewhat. 

Screams and giggles filled the house. 

Mingi was peacefully sleeping on the couch curled up in a ball, tail tucked under his arm and ears up and alert. 

Jiwoo looked like she was about to bite Min-Jun's head off. Why you may ask. Well because he stole her doritos.

While all of this was happening, Yoongi was watching them with a fond smile. Knowing his life was complete. 

A soft kiss was planted on Yoongi's lips by his one and only boyfriend, Jimin. Today was a big day for Yoongi. He had everything planned out. Today he was going to propose to Jimin. But what neither of them knew was that the other had a surprise for them. 

Jimin POV

I sighed for what seemed like the tenth time today. These kids wouldn't get ready for preschool. Today was going to be special too. Yoongi was taking me on a date. Our first one ever since the kids were born. Like we've fucked here and there but usually when the kids weren't home. 

The saddest thing was, when I was pregnant with the three I was pregnant with five not three. Yoongi and I were so excited to finally have a family, until something tragic happened. Four months into my pregnancy, I had started bleeding. I was scared. I didn't know what was happening and was rushed to the hospital. 

Where they told me one of them had died. I was devastated but had to keep going. For the last four. 

When I was giving birth, I had successfully given birth to the four until one stopped breathing. I thought this wasn't going to happen. I had gone depressed from not being able to successfully carry five babies at once. I thought I had failed. 

The other times I had failed to be able to produce babies. Even when I had my heats, I just wasn't able to produce any. 

But now. Finally I was pregnant again. And I was going to tell Yoongi the great news. 

Yoongi POV

The moment has come. We were out by a beach, enjoying each other's presence until I broke the silence. 

"Jimin, I have something to say."

"So do I."

"You first Yoongi." I held his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Jimin. You are the love of my life, you made me feel happy. At first, I thought you were annoying but now I think you're the most perfect person in the whole world. You made me feel things I had never felt before. You made me feel loved. We have three beautiful children and I want to spend the rest of my life with my family. My perfect family." I went onto my knees, Jimin was crying. I think he knew what I was doing. I smiled.

"Prince Park Jimin, Will you be with me forever, and marry me." I pulled out the ring. 

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" He quickly hugged me and I placed a small kiss on his lips. I slipped the ring on his finger knowing my life was complete now. 

"Wait Yoongi.. I have something to say." I was confused until he took out a small gift box. I looked at him and he signaled me to open it. I carefully opened the box and saw a pregnancy test on it. I couldn't believe it. He was pregnant again.

I picked up Jimin and kissed him. I was so happy. We were going to have more kids. I smiled at him. I knew we were going to be complete. 

End

So that was the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did with writing it. 

I will be coming out with a new book soon. Don't know when but there will be one soon.

So expect a new book. :)