The Meeting

Brian was escourted to the brig"Let me go you uggly peice of klunk".When they got to the brig thier was a dark figure in the cornor. Then when the stoortroopers left Brian in the brig the figure started talking "Wo are you little boy" said the dark figure "My name is Brian" then after a long period of time the figure finnaly said "My name is Linda".

         Then Brian said "Leave her alone" then another man came out of no were and started messing with Linda to. Then Brian said "LEAVE HER ALONE" and he threw out his hands. And when he oppened his eyes he saw that they had flew half way across the room.

        Then Linda said "How did you do that"  "I don't know" said Brian. When the stoormtroopers saw what happened they nocked him out and took him on bourd  a cruzzer to an unknow planet to him. When they got there he was taken to a large old biulding. In the large biulding there was so many troopers in there mor than he could count. Then they started marching him down hallways. Then they stoped in front of a door when the door opened there was a man in a black mask and suit. He was breathing hard and his legs were cut in half and was in a chair.

         Then the stoormtroopers left Brian in there by himself other than the guy in the mask. Then the guy in the mask said "Who are you" "My name is Brian" he said. The the man in the mask said "I herd you used the force back on the destroyer" "What is the force" said Brian. "Don't play dumb with me you punny child" said the man in the mask "I'm not lying I don't know what you talking about" said brian "STOP LYING TO ME" said the man in the mask "I'M NOT LYING" said Brian "Troopers take him to the brig he'll brake sooner or later.