The Escape

"I'm not lying I don't know what the force is or what a jedi is" said Brian "Stop lying  i'll give one last chance to tell the truth or i'll get it out of you by force" said the man with the mask "Who are you" said Brian "My name is Darth Vader the ruller of the empire" said the man in the mask "But the archives said you died" said Brian "Well now you know they were wrong". "Troopers take him to Tatooen with the other prisnors" he said "Yes sir" said the troopers. Then agian they nocked brian out and took him  to Tatooen.

        When they got there they were marching him toured the prison but when the gaureds wern't looking he stole one of thier blasters and shot the two troopers and ran away. Later that day he was walking in the desert when he passed out. When he woke up he was in a hut so he got up and went outside and when he did he saw little people with some kind og laser guns, and when they saw him they all pointed thier blaster at him. Then he saw it a legendary weopon known as a lightsaber laying on the ground. He tried to go get it bet when he did it flew away. Then he saw a women and she said "Don't hurt him and go back in your hut you scrany creachers" and the liitle men whent back into thier tent then the woman aske "What is your name child" then brian said "My name is Brian and how did you do that" then she said "I used the force" she said "So that was what the man was talking about" said Brian what "What man said that" said the woman "I'm not going to tell you I don't evan know you name" said Brian "My name is Junip" said the woman. "The mans name was Darth Vader"

                                                        TO BE CONTINUDED