↬eleven

ⁿᵒ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ⁽ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ʲᵘⁿⁱᵒʳ⁾
2:03 ──────o───── 4:17
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

two weeks after the proposal, chanhee and areum were now officially husband a wife. they held a very private wedding in a hotel.

that night, the newly wed went up to their hotel room, feeling extremely exhausted. areum's feet was getting painful the more she walks.

"ah it hurts," she mumbled but was fortunately heard by her husband. "does it hurt too much? we still have to walk to the other end of the hallway," chanhee said, pointing straight. "i've been in those heels for half of the day," areum whined.

"can you walk more? or do you want me to carry you?" chanhee slightly smirk. areum gasped and was about to protest but chanhee was quick to scoop her up and carried her in a bridal-style.

"yah chanhee. anyone could see usㅡ"

"so what? we're married now, aren't we?" chanhee said sheepishly, wiggling his eyebrows. areum scoffed playfully.

as soon as they arrived in the room, areum jumped off from chanhee and quickly lay down on the bed, facing the side.

chanhee smirked and laid on top of areum, hovering above her and trapping her in his arms. areum widened her eyes and turned to face chanhee.

their faces were only a few inches away. chanhee stole a peck and stood up, laughing at his dear wife's reaction.

areum pouted.

"i'm hungryyyyy," areum sang while rolling herself on the bed. "hungry for what?" chanhee made a face while areum stopped rolling and sat up to stare at chanhee.

"hungry for food ofcourse, you idiot," areum smuggingly said and scrunched her nose, standing up and stood right infront of chanhee.

"you're still my idiot, though," areum tip-toed and pecked his nose before running off to the bathroom. "you sneaky!" chanhee laughed.

💙💙💙

areum breathed out, sitting back on the chair and looked out the glass window. beautiful lights of the night city, the moonlight shining on the sea, and sitting infront of her loved one. exactly what she dreamt of when she was younger.

areum smiled to herself.

"doesn't this felt like a miracle?" areum voiced out, still looking out at the view. chanhee reached out his hands to take hers.

"we're meant to be. do you remember how i first approached you during high school? you were so frustrated with the maths," chanhee laughed lightly. areum blushed.

"hey it's not my fault that maths hated me so much," areum joked.

"i'm grateful that you didn't know much about maths. if you had knew how to do maths all along, i wouldn't be so brave to approach you," chanhee chuckled, smiling sweetly.

areum returned the smile. "who knew the subject i hated most had brought us together? thank you for being my first and last, chanhee."

"thank you for making me happy, choi areum. i love you and will always do." chanhee leaned over to give areum a peck on her lips.

end

sad to say but this is the ending :(

thank you for spending your time to read this book. lots of love from author <3