A New Phase

Outside the office

I was very shattered after knowing about Mahir, I just ran away from the office and I came very far from there when I stopped I found a beautiful lake around me I just went there and  sat on the bench .

I took a deep breath and I literally became blanked and multiple thoughts were arriving in my mind .

Sudden a hand was placed on my shoulder and I just turned back  😳

To my surprise Mahir was standing behind me .

I Suddenly stood up and tried to go away from there but a voice stopped me,

Mahir:  Bela where are you going plz stop why are you running from me are you not happy seeing me.

I just can't control my anger  and I replied back,

Bela: Oh really do you really want me to be happy after seeing you .

Mahir: Why are you talking like this with me , I heard yours and Anu 's conversations, and I saw you , you were really not happy to meet me , and you just ran away from there Why Bela.

Bela: Is just that I don't want to see your face that's why .

Mahir came forward and grabbed me near him ,

Bela: What are you doing leave me this is public place  leave me are you out of your mind.

Mahir: Why , you don't want to see my face , am I looking that ugly miss Bela sharma.

I just pushed him ...

Bela: Can you stop pretending that nothing was happened how can you be such a mean person.

His expressions literally Changed .

Mahir: Bela I know from what situation you have gone through I didn't expected that I will really meet you some day, and I am very happy to see you alive.

Bela: really,  I thought you would me more happy if I wasn't alive, you are speaking as if you really care about me.

Mahir: ofcourse Bela I care for you why are you talking like this with me you cannot speak so rude to me without any reason.

Bela: Oh you want reason,  here you go , When I was drowning instead of trying to save me you were laughing at me. Now is this reason  ok for you.

Mahir was blanked for a minute.

Bela: What happened now you don't have anything to say.

Mahir: I have,  but Bela how you can think this about me why you thought that I was laughing at you.