chapter 20

Tjay POV

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES  

Man last night a lot happened, I'm not even mad at Trin for real she was drunk and hurt. Plus it was just a kiss nothing more right? 

Me and her needed to talk but she still was currently sleep, so I called Boogie and Myah over to talk to them about what happened last night. I needed to figure out what happened so I can wrap my head around why my lips weren't on my future wife and why hers weren't on mine.

About 45 minutes after I called they walked in the house because I left the door unlocked, we all went in the living room and sat down. When they got settled I hopped straight into the conversation. 

"So what happened last night I barely remember anything brodie." I asked Boogie looking him rubbing my hands down my face confused. "Man bro on me I think Tamia drugged you brodie, you was mad out of it and you wasn't yaself. Then I turned around and her lips was on yours."

Slowly everything started to come back to me, I was talking to Tamia and Trinity walked away and I was gonna go after her but Myah stopped me and told me to give her some space and that she would go talk to her. After that me Boogie and Tamia continued our conversation and she asked me if I wanted a drink I told her I wanted some Patron and she went to the bar and came back. When I looked at my drink it looked mad fizzy but I aint pay that no mind and drank it, after that I was out of it and I started thinking she was Trinity and I kissed her. 

"It all make sense now! I need y'all to stay here and be my backups because Trin is real mad at me right now and I really feel bad." I said putting my head down. "Craziest shit is I was getting my shit together around the time of the countdown and went to go look for Trinity and she had her lips on Toosii." I said running my hand through my hair 

"Damn brodie that's mad crazy but you gotta think about it she was hurt and drunk so her mind wasn't working good she was making decisions based off her feelings so don't be upset at her." Boogie told me and Myah agreed. 

"Well you sit down here and get ya story together I'm  gonna go get Trinity up." Myah said and walked upstairs.

Trin POV 

I woke up to slight knocks on my door and I lowly told whoever it was to come in, I prayed it wasn't Tjay because I didn't want to have this conversation. Then I realized I was in the guest room with the worst headache possible, hangovers ain't no joke. When I finally looked at the door to see who it was it was Myah, she shut the door and then came over to the bed and sat down. 

"Hey My what you doing here this early?" I asked her rubbing the crust out my eyes and sitting up. "early? girl it's 2:15 you just sleep hella long mamas." she said laughing. I tried to laugh but my head started pounding and the room started spinning, "Can you do me a favor and get me some Tylenol out the bathroom in me and Tjay's room down the hall and some water please." she got up and went to go get the medicine, while she was gone I decided to get up and go to the bathroom when I opened the door everyone was sitting on my bed and I instantly got annoyed.

" Boogie, Tjay? why are y'all in here it was just me and Myah and it was peaceful then BOOM! here y'all come." I said rolling my eyes. "Listen lil sis I ain't do nothing to you but we just here to clear the air for my boy that's all." boogie said. "Listen I have a terrible hangover I wanna take this medicine and go the fuck to sleep." I said laying back on my bed rubbing my hands over my face. 

"Listen ma I love you so much and I can't lose you can you please just let me explain what happened last night ? please baby." Tjay said looking me in my eyes. "Fine go head, on god you got five minutes because I feel like pure shit." I said getting comfortable on the bed ready to listen to whatever he had to say. 

"Listen first I wanna say I'm sorry for even entertaining Tamia at all, all my attention should have been on you. Tamia is not my ex and I can call bubba to vouch for that, that bitch was mad obsessed over me in high school. We was just friends and she kept coming at me so I fucked her but after I did I went to jail and she thought me and her was together. It was just weird to run into her and we started a conversation it was about our lives now and she was trying to avoid me talking about you. Me kissing her is because she drugged me and I thought she was you, my eyes was all fucked up I couldn't see for shit no nothing. Babe you can ask boogie he was there I promise." 

I looked at Boogie and he nodded in agreement and I believed him. You can tell when Boogie is serious and plus he is a real honest person, so I had no reason not to believe him. I felt so guilty about kissing Nau'Jour but I did it just because I was hurt and drunk I wasn't thinking. 

"Babe I believe you I do I was just mad, upset, and hurt I just saw ya lips on another girl and just thought the worst because that's all I ever experienced. I should apologize too I kissed Toosii and I know it was wrong ,my mind just wasn't in the right place and I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry and I love you baby." I said straddling Tjay and kissing him. We both smiled and Boogie and Myah just stared at us. 

"So umm is everything good now." Boogie said looking at me and Tjay. "Yeah brodie we all good over here right ma." I shook my head no. "What you mean now fuck I do." Tjay said looking at me confused. "So where is the bitch because I want to fight she wanna be drugging mufuckas and shit like wassup." I said standing up. "What happened to feeling like shit?" Myah said laughing at me "Fuck that I'm feeling like I wan to fight." I said standing up. 

I walk to me and Tjay's room and everybody followed me I was about to go get some fighting clothes, shower and think of a plan to find this bitch. I grabbed some tights a sports bra and some Timbs. "Get the fuck out I'm about to take a shower and y'all niggas better have a plan when I get downstairs." They all walked out the room and I got in the shower real fast after about 20 minutes I got out  the shower put my clothes on and went downstairs.

"So what's the plan?" I asked sitting on Tjay's lap. "Yeah actually she on her way over here I told her I wanted to chill and I told her to pull up." Tjay said and I leaned down and kissed him deeply. "See this why I love you, you so smart daddy but, you better delete her number after I'm not playing." he smirked "you acting real crazy ma you better chill for I take you upstairs and the only thing that's gon be fighting is me and fat ma, and I gotchu mama Ima delete it right now." 

"Well she should be here soon so go upstairs. My Boog y'all stay down here we gon act like this some double date shit or sum." Tjay said pushing me in the pantry. About 10 minutes later she was there and I was ready to beat this bitch ass, she better be lucky I don't kill her. Tjay went to open the door "Hey daddy I knew you was gonna get tired of that bitch." I heard her say. He shut the door and I guess she sat down and they was just chilling and talking about random shit. 

"You want something to drink ma or you good." He asked her. "That would be nice boo thanks." he got up and came to the pantry to get me . I walked out and tapped her shoulder and she thought it was Tjay, when she saw it was me she looked so scared. "Oh hey mamas how you doing?" I asked her smiling. "Girl it's obvious Tbear don't want you he called me over here girl stop trying you'll never be me bitch. You are nothing okay remember that." After she said that I blacked out.

I punched her right in her face, she tried to grab my hair and swing back but I wasn't going for it. I put my foot in between her feet and she fell on the floor, I started sending blow after blow to her face I could see her face bleeding but I didn't really care. I stood up and stomped her face with the Timbs I had on I heard a bunch of screams and cracks, Boogie and Tjay then came and pulled me away from her. As they pulled me away I spit on her and said "You dumb dumpster mouth bitch don't ever come back round here bitch or that's ya ass no cap."

she got up and her face was all swollen and bloody and she tried to say "You not gon get away with this bitch." I laughed because it didn't even sound right cause her face was too fucked up and I guess it hurt her to talk. Oh well fuck it, after that she left. Tjay looked at me and said "Damn ma I ain't know you had it like that sheesh." I laughed. "Yeahh lil sis you got hands you wild, you beat that bitch ass." Boogie said and he dapped me up. "THAT'S MY BITCHHH!" Myah said from the couch. "Y'all crazy man, but fuck what just happened y'all tryna go eat?" 

"Man sis you just Mike Tysoned a bitch and you wanna go eat? You wild, but fuck it I'm for it." Boogie said laughing at me. "Let me go upstairs and change then we can leave." I said and went upstairs to change.