CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!

Some time has passed since he cheered and playfully embarrassed Momo, the rest of Class 1-A are back together again, and while some had improved themselves, others... not so much, such as Katsumi.

Kirishima/Sero: HAHAHA!!!... SERIOUSLY?!!!... ARE YOU SERIOUS, BAKUGO?!!!...

The two were laughing their heads as Katsumi arrived and they saw how her hair was well done as it was down, like how a respectful female student would have it.

Katsumi: Stop laughing!... my hair's has got used to it, so it won't go even if I wash it!... Hey, stop laughing!... I'll kill you!...

Sero: I'd like to see you try, pretty girl!...

Kirishima: Oh man, Y/n needs to see this!...

It was then Katsumi's hair exploded and went back to normal.

Katsumi: Don't you even dare bring him into this, Shitty-hair!...

Kirishima/Sero: Oh... It's back!...

It was then a voice joined their conversation.

???: It's too bad... I wanted to take some more photos of you looking pretty like that...

Katsumi: Who said that?!...

She turned around, only to see a smirking Y/n with his Buildphone pointed at her, as he videoed the whole thing.

Y/n: I've gotta ask, Katsumi... did you do your hair like that to look pretty or was it to get my attention, my cute little ticking time bomb...

While Kirishima and Sero were surprised in Y/n's current attitude, Katsumi was blushing in embarrassment from being flirted by Y/n.

Katsumi: N-NO!!!... d-don't misunderstand!... m-my hair got used to this!... I d-didn't do it f-for you, you b-bottle nerd!...

As Y/n just chuckles lightly at Katsuimi's reaction, Sero and Kirishima were shocked from their Class Rep's actions. Little did they know, ever since he got into a relationship with the Build Girls, Y/n been reading several online books about love and their tips were working perfectly.

Sero: Damn... when did Y/n become such a ladies man?...

Kirishima: What do you expect?... Bakugo like's a true tsundere for him...

Hearing this made Katsumi pissed as she turns to the two, eyes filled with unbridled anger.

Katsumi: FOR THE LAST TIME!!!... I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!!!...

She jumps at them and begins to try and choke them, which Y/n watched and chuckles. Meanwhile, the girls were talking to themselves.

Mina: Wow, you even got to fight Villains?... I'm so jealous!...

Kyoka: I just helped people to evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do an actual fighting, though...

Mina: It's still amazing, though...

Asui: All I did was train and help in patrol... but I did assist in capturing smugglers from a neighbouring country...

Mina/Kyoka: That's crazy...

Asui then turns to Ochako.

Asui: What about you, Ochako?... how was your week, ribbit?..

Ochako then thinks back to her combat training, bit by bit.

Ochako: It was very worthwhile...

Asui: Ochako-chan awakened, huh?...

Kyoka: You went to the Battle Hero's place, right?...