Prologue

He said he loved me, I believed him. He said he'd always be there for me, I believed him. He said he'd never hurt me, mentally or physically, and I believed him.

All these years of betrayal, lies, heartbreak, stress and misery, he always came running back to me, telling me me how sorry he was and how much he desperately needs me, asking for forgiveness, and I always let him back, out of pity. Something in my heart and soul told me not to let him back but I didn't listen, until he did something unforgivable.

"You hurt, not only me but someone I love. Why-why would you do this?" The blue haired girl said covering her mouth with her right hand as she steadily back away from the 5'9, brown skinned boy as the tears she's been trying to contain threatens to fall.

"Out of all the things you've done to me this has to be the worst"
"Billie listen i-" 

" N-no, I don't wanna hear you're sorry excuses right now" Billie said, cutting the boy off. "Just" Billie sighed in frustration. "Just get out please, I need to be alone right now" Billie said with a slight crack in her voice from her trying to contain her tears. "You can get your things tomorrow" she whispered, but loud enough for the boy to hear.
"Okay. I'll give you some time" he said grabbing his jacket and keys walking to the door.

Before he opened the door he stopped looking back at the blue haired girl that was sitting on the couch with her knees to her chest and head down.

"I love you" he said before walking out

When Billie heard the door shut she started sobbing as a wave of stress, anger, regret and stupidity rushed over her giving her a slight shiver down her back as she continued to cry.  Eventually crying herself to sleep.

Billie knew this was bound to happen again. Him doing some fucked up shit, them breaking up, and her taking him back, and repeat, but she'd never in a million years would have thought he'd do something so horrible and unforgivable

Sooo... i guess I'm back to writing again Buh I just wanted to say thank you for the 2k reads on Amore. I'm thinking abt updating that one but idk.

Also this story was inspired by this book called "End of Innocents" by
ur_moms_a_hoe69

Their books gave me the motivation to write again and I thank you for that❤️ And you guys should definitely check out their books
Anyways I hope you enjoy ~maya❤️💅🏾