University sucks. (G)

I sipped the frappe, taking my seat in the lecture hall. I sighed, then glanced to the side and saw a young girl take her seat next to me. She looked famili-

''Hey Gren. How's your frappe?'' Aquila's voice chimed in.
''Ohhh! Hey Aqui! I'm good, since when did you go to this university?'' I asked, confused.
She hesitated. ''Since this term? I wanna go into wi- uhm, animation.''
''Awesome! And same! Do you like anything other than animating?'' I smiled a bit.
''Girls, witchy shit, and gemstones. I'm a gay witch and most of my coworkers are scared of me.''
''Lol- that's a whole mood. The gemstones and gayness, I mean. Wanna see my lucky charm?''
Aquila nodded enthusiastically. So, I removed the heart-shaped piece of rose quartz.

''That's beautiful!'' Aqui smiled contentedly.
''I know. It's my birth stone. I'm born on halloween, actually!'' I grinned, showing off my sharp teeth. She put her hand on my shoulder.
''Yeah, shut up now though, miss Scorpio. I'm tryna study.''
She propped up her book and started doodling on the corner of the page. So, I took a few more sips of frappe, smiling subtly as Aqui drew stars. I sighed in gay, deciding to pay attention now.

''Well that lecture was.. interesting.'' The brown-haired girl said as we walked out. ''Wanna get lunch together?''

I grinned and nodded enthusiastically and she grabbed my hand. We jogged to the diner down the street happily, both of us giggling.

''Oh hey Jacob! Hey Jay!'' Aquila stopped, making me jump.
''Who's Jay?'' I asked. Only one boy was there.
''Uh- shit. Uhm. Jay i-''
''Jay's my familiar! He's  a cat. Jayy~'' The boy, who I assumed was called Jacob, whistled.
A small ginger tabby walked up, nuzzling Jacob.
''Follow me, Lime Girl!''

''MY HAIR IS GREEN YOU HEATHEN-'' I yelled as I ran to catch up with him and Aqui.

We stopped behind the building and Jacob took his hands out his pockets. He waved them around and muttered something.. latin?? Idk I didn't choose Latin I chose Japanese. Because anime.
Then the cat started glowing.
Then there was another boy in front of me.
''WHAT THE FUUU-''