part 3

Katsukis pov

As in walking to school I see a boy walk past me.. Half red half white ..... I nicknamed him halfie, but..he looks failure.. From where?.. Meh, it doesn't matter..'I'm guessing he goes to us too! He's wearing the uniform after all!' Katsuki thought to himself smiling. We eventually made it to ua and I was right! He goes to ua aswell! I knew it! We walk in and we kept going the same way? 'is he in class 1a too! Hopefully, he looks like a nice person to talk to...and maybe I could find out where I recognize him from...'

they both walked into 1a and saw a boy with blue haird sonic yelling at this ... Picachu looking boy, I didn't really pay attention. I walked to a seat that didn't looked taken and say down, to my luck it was a window seat! I got out my sketch book and started drawing, I drew my dream from this morning...but I crossed off endevers face, halfie was sitting in the back.. He looks.. Broken?... why?... it kinda hurts to see..so I go back to my drawing.. I Draw a little boy.. 5 or 6 years old.. Crying in his room back against the door.. From yelling? 'where did this idea come from!?' I thought to myself confused...

Shotos pov 

...the boys in the same class as me... He looks so much like katsuki... It hurts.. I miss him... So much.. His hair is the same shade of ash blond with his ruby red eyes... Shoto looks down at the bracelet.. It's the only thing I have left of katsuki my first and only love.. He was so sweet.. I wonder how he's doing..

no one's pov 

the class were all talking and getting to know each other when out of nowhere a yellow slug then apeard, turns out it was just there teacher... 

~after the training thing cause it's 4:57 am and I'm lazyy~

Katsukis pov 

I finally divided to talk to halfie! So far I've made friends with shity hair (kirishima) picachu (kaminari) tape dispenser (sero) and headphones (jirou) there all nice people with vary interesting quirks! There just .... Loud.. But there still good friends, I walk over to the halfie and introduce myself "hi there!" I say with a welcoming smile "um...hi?" " I'm katsuki bakugo and you are?" ..the halfie just stared..."um.. halfie? Helloooo"I said while waving a hand in front of his face 

Shotos pov 

'I-it's really him...b-but he doesn't remember me?...why... Am I that easy to forget...did something happen? I-is he ok!?...probably..he's strong...unlike me..' Shoto though to him self zoning out "helloooo"  "h-huh ? O-oh sorry I zoned out.. " I could tell" katsuki giggled "well...I'm shoto todoroki, nice to meat you katsuki" "....oh... Your enderers son?" " ...yeah...what about it" " oh nothing! I've just never really liked him... "" really? " I asked confused " yeah... I can't explain it... " " oh that's fine! I don't really like him either!" "really? Why?" katsuki asked  and so I went and listed a few smaller reasons nothing big, we talked untI'll we had to go home we said our goodbyes and went out  separate ways for the day....

Little did shoto know he would wish he never went home....

So how did you guys gals and non-binary pals like it? It is also currently 5:34am... I'm tired so sorry if this is a bit choppy please correct me if I spelt anything wrong! Bye!!

Word count:585