Prologue - A New Beginning

A/N: Hey peeps! Sorry for any confusion on why I stopped writing both books. I needed some rest, that's all. School has been difficult too since... stupid online lessons... Anyway! For those who wanted to know why I now started to make this book. I... um... forgot it. I forgot that I had this book and wanted to write it again using my ideas that I had after founding out. The two other books that I had been working on will be on HIATUS. Just sure to let you know. Anyway, have fun reading!

----

Hi. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Your average second-year male student in an average world. And today's the day that it's my first time going to school. Why you may ask? Well, the school I first came from announced that they were going to cooperate with another school. The school I was first placed in was an all-boys school. A very special one I should say. But that got me thinking... Which school will ever cooperate with our school?

You arrived at your new school and from the looks of it... Holy moly that's a big school. You remembered that you didn't listen any further of their announcement. Only the part where the school you were in will be cooperated with another school. But this isn't the school your school was going to cooperate, right?

"Isn't this school big, (Y/N)?" Your friend slapped you on the back which made your legs moved forward a bit. This is your friend, Okurimo Ishi. The two of you have been friends since middle school and he always dreamed of playing in a band. His dream became true thought, but he never thought like you that the two of you will be going to this school.

"I guess so... ouch..." You sighed as you felt the slap on your back. "You sure this is the right school?" You asked him.

He nodded. "Yep! This is totally the school we'll be going to before graduation." He said. "Nijisaki Academy. They say that this school aims to foster world-class specialists in various fields, and such has many areas of study and specialized departmentsnot found in other school." He continued.

"Wow. You know alot about this school, huh?" You sweatdropped with awkward smile on your face.

"Oh, I got it from the official site that they have. Pretty crazy that they have an official site." He scratched his chin. "Anyway, Let's head inside!" He grabbed your palm and dash towards the entrance.

----

The two of you arrived inside the building of Nijisaki Academy. The two of you walked around the hallway and looked around all the decorations they have placed in this school.

"Doesn't this look all pretty awesome?" He looked around in amaze.

You nodded. "I agree with you. But we should head to the gym first for their announcement."

"Alright then. Why didn't we head there in the first place?" He tilted his head.

"You could've remembered it for yourself before running inside the building." You sweatdropped giving Okurimo a glare.

----

Arriving at the gym it was crowded with all the boys at your old school you attended to. Looking around the place the gym looks super big compared to other gyms.

A girl stepped onstage - which must be the student council president - and approach the mircophone. "May I have your attention?" She spoke.

The gym went silent all of the sudden because of one sentence. The boys looked towards the student council president.

"I shall welcome the school that we've cooperated with to Nijisaki Academy. There are certain rules that you must obey, so please follow them respectfully." She announced.