im......alive?????

hitoshi pov:

"baby your awake!!!!!" watashi heard a voice say as watashi woke up in a bed.

"where are we???"

"your in the-" then someone burst throh door and watashi saw a relly sexy vet nurse liccing a loly pop

"U WERE IN A KOMA 4 A MOUTH."

"what?!??!?" i said and bokutachi-san looked guily

"im really sorry i did that hitoshi..." he loked like he was gong to cri, i kised him on the chek and he was happy and sugoi again.

"OH, YOU ALSO HAVE A VISTOR. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND." then somone who watashi haven't seen in 10 yers burst throh the dor, koneko-chan!!!!!!!!!!

"santa mierda, your alive!"

"koneko-chan, i have nevr been so glad to see my favorite neko! nya, rawr~"

"i brought mochi ice cream and green tea."

"oh awesome!! thats raku-chans favori...." i stopped and evryone but bokutachi loked sad.

"sorry i brought that up baby! i forgot about her." bokutachi san loked jelous but i contined to confort her.

"YOU KNOW...." vet-sama licced her res loly pop and we all sared at her.

"there is a way to bring her back." watashi didn't hear her.

"what?"

"sORRY, THERE IS A WAY TO BRING RAKU-CHAN BACK FROM DED." my tomodachis and watashi all gasped and koneko-chan droped the gren te and it went eveywhere

"there is??!??!??!???" koneko-chan said and smild.

"YES, BUT I THERE IS SID EFECTS." when she sad that watashi couged up white sticky stuff. was that cum????????? evrbody loked at me so i bushed and hid it under the blancets.

"hitoshi-san, whats that?" bokutachi and i loked at eachothr

"...promise you wont tell anyon?" bokutachi sad and she noded.

"u r my tomodachis u can trut me." koneko-chan said.

"i chokd on cum. nya, rawr~"

"nani?" she loked at

"dont tell anyone babe!!!" i sad and she bushed and noded.

"SPEAKING ABOUT SECRECTS......" vet-sama sad mysterlysy and watashi loked at her

"IF RAKU CHAN IS RIVEVED SHE WILL HAVE A VEERY WEKK KOKORO. IF HER KOKORO IS BROKN THAN SHE WIL DIE 4EVER! YOU MUST BE CARFUL WAT U SAY TOO HER." we al gaspd and koneko-chan loked seriouse.

"i want too try to bring my best tomodachi back!" she sad and vet-sama handed her a list.

"YOU WILL NEED THESE THINGS TOO DO THEE RIRUTAL."

"can watashi help?" i ask and she loked hapy!! bokutachi-san loked nevous but then speked.

"i guess i'll hlp too...."

"awesome!! let's bring raku-chan bakk!!!!!!!!!!"

authors note: konichiwa reader chan!!!!!! ^u^ watashi is so arigatouful that watashi has 20 reader tomodachis!!!! •w•