Chapter 1

Matts POV
*flashback*
I grabbed the microphone from Jack and walked in front of shawn.
I looked at him and smiled.
He smiled back and turned toward the crowd.
"Everybody I got a announcement to make." I said as every girl in the crowd screamed their lungs out.
"Shawn and I are going to sing a song for you!"
That's when the crowd went wild.
People started to jump up and down, phones were being held up high trying to get a good picture or video, and girls were trying to get past the security.
I gave shawn a thumbs up and he started to strum his guitar to our favourite song.
Summertime sadness.
*flashback over*
"MATTHEW?!?" Samantha yelled in my ear as I darted up from my daydream.
"Are you listen to me? Or are you just gonna sit their and act like a dumb ass?"
"I'm listening, I'm listening." I said falling back on my bed.
"So, for my birthday I want a one of a kind necklace that has my name on in all in diamonds..."
The list kept on going but I wasn't really listening. I mean who does she think I am a millionaire?
I can't by even one of those things on her list. The only thing I can get her right now is some lipstick from the dollorstore!
"Oh, I also want a big party! Do you think you can do the honey?" She ask sweetly as she kissed my lips.
"I'll try baby but I-"
"Great!" She jumped up from the chair and picked up her purse.
"Sam? Where are you going?" I asked getting up from my bed.
"Oh, I have a hair appointment..I'll see ya later though." She kissed my cheek and then left me by myself in the apartment.
I sighed and laid back down on my bed.
I wonder how Shawn's doing?
----------
Shawn's POV
"Lauren I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled as I slammed my bedroom door.
"Shawn we all fucking know you like me just say it!" She said sitting down.
"Holy shit I don't like you lauren! I never did!!" I yelled as I opened the door again.
"Get out." I said calming down and looking at her.
She looked at me and gave me the finger.
"Fuck you shawn." She walked out the door and left in a instant.
I grabbed my phone on my bedside table and looked at it.
It showed a tweet notification:
@matthewespinosa dude we have to hang out soon! @shawnmendes.
I smiled and looked at the phone.
"Huh." I said to myself as I walked downstairs.
-------------
Okay so this fanfic may be a little weird but just go with it!!
-Emma